Mind You

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't believe I told him to kiss me, but I can't believe even more that he kissed me.

--------------

It was midnight. 

I was hurt and confused not knowing what to think of my life.

I went to the balcony only to see stars. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Are you going with him to the festival?" 

I stirred the batter slowly. "Definitely. He hasn't said a word to me about another girl in mind." 

"Has he even asked you?" "Not really." I poured it in to the shape of an oval then slipped it into the oven. 

"Not really? You really are hopeless..." 

"Mostly." 

Next Day. 

I fixed my skirt before I entered. 

I saw the girls gather in the corner as they awed in his beauty, I watched as the guys kicked the chairs around as I sat beside him. 

"Hey Ssul." "Hi." He pulled my desk over to his. 

"You wanna go to the festival tonight?" "Sure, I was going anyway with Ji-Ji." "Alright, alright. We'll meet you guys by the teriyaki stand." 

"Got it." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey." He grabbed my wrist. "Let's get started..!" We ran to all the food booths, then we went to the bridge to watch the lanterns be lit. 

"It's so pretty." "Yeah." 

I was captured when seeing the lanterns set off into the sea on little rubber boats. 

"I saw this cute girl today wearing a blue shirt." 

I was wearing a blue sweater. "She's from our class, uh, Yoo Jung. Do you know her?" 

"She's part of the student council." 

"I'm going to go talk to her, wish me luck." "---...luck." He messed up my hair a little before he left. 

I continued to watch the lanterns. "Always leaving you for another girl... What luck, huh?" 

I laughed. "What luck." "What were you hoping for, Ssul? He'll never know until you tell him." 

"I intend to leave it at that." "What are you waiting for?"

"Him."  

The festival ended with a movie. I left a little early. 

"Where the were you!?" He smacked me in the face. "...I told you guys I was going to a festival tonight." "Did I say yes!? You are an irresponsible little brat..!" My aunt took my coat and pushed me towards the stairs. "Go up to your room and change." 

I don't know if she was trying to help me, but I just accepted it. 

--------------------------------

"Trying to use make-up to hide your wounds... Don't you want to tell him?" 

"No, I don't need pity." He hugged me tight. 

I pushed him off. "Even if I'm getting abused, he always lets me in. I can hug him when I want to, I can go to his house when I want to, I can do whatever and not get in trouble." 

"He would do the same even after you told him you were ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter