EDITED> One

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Du du du..! Yum yum!" He shoved the cereal box in his mouth then the TV. 

"Hahaha!" He looked around. "K-Kai...?" 

Chanyeol was left alone in the hotel.

What luck.

----------------------

He slipped off one of his rings and put it on my left hand. "What are you doing?" 

"Like you told me, just go for it, right?" 

I laughed. "You proposing?" 

"Mhmm." I laughed a little louder. "You scared me when you up and pulled me into this dark corner..." He leaned a little closer to me.

I pushed him off. "Don't push it."

"I promised Lady J I would visit. Did she also tell you that models take on problems without fear?"

"Yeah... So you're the one who recommended me." "Awesome of me, huh?" 

"Eh? You looking for praise?" 

This reminded me of the good old times. Whenever Taemin left me, Kai would always make me feel like I was the main character...

He's someone special. 

------------------------------------

He pulled out his phone and slipped an earbud in my ear while the other in his. 

Music starts playing. 

"You remember this song...?" My fist touched my nose and I giggled. "Of course." 

------------------

"Left. Right. Please, act like you're stuck in a small place. There, that's it." 

"Is he not giving his best today?" "No manager, it's just he was off this morning so I'm just trying to make it easier for him." 

"Ah. Well, you're doing great. Oh, excuse me." 

"Taemin! You're shoot is finished for today." He handed him a towel. 

"Fire that lady over there." "Why?" "She was stealing my stuff." 

"You heard him." 

------------------------------

"I'm your number one fan, Taemin! I know everything about you..!" He slipped off his towel and lifted up her shirt. 

"You were going to bargain me for money, am I wrong?" There was a knife located by her hip. 

He walked towards his dressing room. He threw his towel and took off his white shirt from his pale skin. 

He turned around and looked at the red scars on his back. 

"Why are they starting to sting?" 

---------------------

I walked out of the dark. I felt the wind brush my hair forward. 

He came out and wrapped his coat around me. "...Thanks." 

"Oh, someone's coming." He pulled me towards him where my face fell onto his chest. "Kai..!" He tightened his grip. 

I lifted up my feet. "Ow! Did you just bite me?" I pushed him of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter