Fly

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE from latest news of SULLI: I ain't judge. She's happpy. But this, this is an alternate world where Sulli falls in love with Taemin.

I sat against the wall. I was wearing Duol. 

This was for a fashion magazine in Paris. "Bring in the other model." 

He was wearing a mask. He held my waist tightly as our feathers touched. 

"SHOW me the pearls please." 

I turned where the pearls were drooped down my pale back. 

"This is what Duol's about. Reveal yourself." He took off the mask. 

You could say this man was in the top 25 of world-class models. He was more than just a model. 

This was Choi Siwon. 

---------------------------------------

I held back my hair as they wrapped a golden necklace around my neck. 

"Are you new to this industry?" I blushed. 

"I debuted 4 years ago. If you still call that a rookie, then sure."

"What took you so long? You have the height, skin, and face."

"I guess I learn slow. I didn't know there was so much responsibility."

He chuckled.

"Really? You didn't know how hard it is to get here? You're working with me, Sweetie."

"I know, it's really an honor."

"Let's say for right now, that you keep slaying, you'll meet with others like me. I've worked with Gisele. I heard because of my status, that you're aiming for a boy. That is just like anybody, aiming for someone higher. If you don't want to get a bad review from yours truly, then get top notch." 

"Siwon, your stylist is calling you." 

He brushed his hair. "Make it count, little bunny." 

What the hell? How did he understand my situation so easily...?

"Breaks over!!! Hurry!" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you guys dating?" 

It was a Sequin special. A photoshoot with Sehun and Taemin. 

"You could call it that." 

"Why don't you act like this towards her? She still thinks your inexperienced, you've dated so many girls behind her back. Aren't you holding back too much this time?"

Taemin wrapped his arm around Sehun. "I don't want to expose her to the chaotic world. I'm capable with doing this much." 

"You're an . Why couldn't you just let her love me, she would've been happier." 

"She loves me, not you." 

---------------------------------------

It was the end of the shoot. 

I thanked everyone for their hard work. 

He was wearing a striped suit. I walked beside him.

"I missed your birthday because of work. Sorry." I clenched his arm. "A brother is a brother. At least you came to see me in a suit. Older brother didn't even give me a call." 

"He's busy. You have to understand that he's been taking care of the whole family ever since mom and dad passed away." 

"I got it already. Where are we going?" "Of course, we're going to see mom and dad. They'd like to greet you happy birthday also."

-------------

We arrived and it was a week since I last cleaned the graves. 

"...Mom, dad, thanks." I shaved off the rubbish and put a set of orchids between them. 

When my brothers and I were setting up the funeral we picked a spot where an old tree was standing. Not only did they have shade, they always wanted a birdhouse. 

My brother hugged me. "Happy birthday." 

"Mhmm." 

------------------------------------------

"There will be a fashion show sponsored by Fleauwl. We'll be arriving in an hour." 

"Can I call someone first?" 

"Tickets for someone?" 

"Yeah." I dialled his number on the phone. "What?" 

"...Umm. I was wondering if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter