[Edited]My Ruthless Mascara

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hide away the pain as I pose for the camera. 

I'm paired with him. 

Yes, my ruthless mascara. 

You'll be smeared after. 

fin.

~Jemz (8/15/14 5:11)

---------------

I put on fake eyelashes, hid my bruises from the fall, and file away the compensation. 

I sat upon the counter as he stands beside me. With both of our hair all messy, I couldn't control my eyes. 

"Are you ready?" He asked me casually.

"Yeah, I'm alright." 

We were wearing black and white suits for SeQuin. 

He came a little closer to me and I grabbed his collar to look at him. 

His eyes were gentle. 

I turned my head sideways only to close my eyes.

"Good!" The camera moved. 

I put my red shoes on top of the counter where Taemin couldn't move. 

"Beautiful." 

After, I threw the clothes rack.

My limit was already at its peek.

I hated the feeling of trying. I mean... Trying to be perfect. 

"I'd like to take a break, director. I'm not that famous so it wouldn't matter if someone different was with Taemin." 

"I'll be the one to decide that. Now, go get some air." 

I wrapped a towel over my shoulders and walked to the roof. 

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I didn't mean for this to get in the way of our job." 

"Does it even matter anymore?" I said as I whipped my hair. "I already requested so it doesn't interfere with any of our jobs." 

He lied against the rail. "But I still love her."

"..." 

"It wasn't by beauty it was by her imperfections and her sensitive/shy personality. I've never been different... but falling in love with her, I've found another side of myself." 

"That's true." I brushed my hair behind my ear and smiled as I looked down at the city. "I had the same thing happen to me. I met him through a mutual friend and I soon found out that he wasn't like what she told me. He was gentle, but stood up for himself when he needed to. He would always hand me pieces of chocolate whenever he met me. He said it was from his mother's chocolate shop." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter