Spend Another on Me

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was my birthday. 

I came home to a handful of people. It was because I only wanted that many people at my party. 

"Happy Birthday, Sweetie." She was in a wheelchair, yet, she came for my birthday.

It was the Aunt I met a few days ago who reminded me of my mom. 

My mom would've held me like this. She would be the one telling me that love wasn't the only way to happiness. 

I hugged her tight and said thank you maybe a thousand times. 

I then hugged Aleah. While the music was getting louder. I whispered into her ear. 

"I'm glad I met you." "Sweetie, you're suppost to be getting drunk!" 

They gave me a bottle of whiskey and I drank it all. 

Then came the cake. 

They turned off the music, turned off the lighs, and they all lit a coloful candle. They set them down and started singing. 

----------------------------------------------

Changmin was the last one to get to the party. "Where have you been?" "Getting away from the paparazzi." 

He gave me a little box. I know it was another pair of earrings, but from him, I looked forward to it. "Thanks." 

"Didn't you say you were picking up Taemin?" 

It was better to lie. "He wasn't able to come." 

-------------------------

I went up to my room and brought my girls with me as the boys chilled downstairs. 

We were discussing arrangements for Yoona's party. 

Engagement party. 

"Wait. We all want to know why Taemin isn't here." 

They all knew I liked him. "Umm. I confessed to him the other day." 

Of course their were screams and pushing. "What'd he say!?" 

I bluntly replied with a laugh. "...I was rejected." 

"What the hell! Does he not think you're good enough!?" "Well we all know he was in love with Seohyun. And I hurt him because I'm his best friend. Best friends aren't suppost fall in love." 

"You don't have to stoop that low, Sulli." Yoona slapped me on the back. 

"Yeah, it was stupid of me." "No, it was brave of you." They all pounced on me like bunnies and of course I felt like dying. 

They were really trying to console me.

-------------------------------

Sehun sat next to me. I was feeling a little tipsy. 

"Stuuupid. I brought you a bucket." 

He held my hair up. "Thanks." 

"I like girls who try to be tough, who smile for others, who try to please others other than themselves. How many times have I told you that." 

"Stop playing this game or you're going to end up regretting it."

"I don't care. I'm doing what you're trying to do. I want to make it count. I don't regret a second of it." 

"Really? Trying to pick me up when I've just been rejected, a little tipsy, and we're alone. Yeah, you're definitely making it a moment to remember for me." 

He passed onto me a ziploc bag full of breathmints. "I carry them everywhere." I laughed uncontrollably as I ate them. 

"I'm glad I didn't decide to keep driving." "If you did..?" "Well, I would've been hit by a car." 

He thwacked my forehead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter