Our Walk

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin:

I was told it was my turn to change.

Today was the school's festival and we were fitting our outfits. 

"Really? Peeking? How immature..." I turned around only to see a baseball bat pointed at the side of my face. 

"Woah..! Someone told me I could come in!" She lowered her bat closing the door in front of me. "Don't have such a slow reaction next time." 

She walked away. 

I was flustered. The girl I saw behind that door was really cute... 

-----------------------------------

I ended up wearing Abraham Lincoln as we served the tea. "Miss Beauty goes to ------~!" I looked out the window seeing the same girl holding a bouquet of flowers waving to the crowd. "...Wow." 

----------------

The Festival ended with fireworks. I was walking with my friends until I heard this laugh. I turned around only to see the bat girl. 

In my opinion, she was decent in beauty and maybe in personality. 

"Dude! Check it out, it's the girl who won Miss Beauty." My reflexes were quick. 

I couldn't stop my feet and followed her from a distance. 

She stopped and sat down on a blanket. 

I can't do this. I turned around. "Yah!" My hand was dripping wet with fruit punch. 

"Do you have any idea how awesome my shirt is!?" It was a t-shirt with SHYnee on it. "...I didn't mean to." 

"...You're the creeper." She looked around seeing (-------) about 10 feet away. 

She gave me a funny look. "Hehe. You really think you're the predator? Look at you, holding your arm, gritting your teeth, and crossing your feet. That is not how a man stands! Stop pulling a hunchback!" 

I don't know why I listened to her. 

"Ooh! She's looking..!" I turned around only to notice that I was being dragged away. "What are you doing!?" 

"If you're going to approach her, you have to practice." 

------------------

We were walking down the sidewalk back to where the school was. "Is this that thing they call 'love at first sight'?" 

"If they''re pretty, that's great. I like to know their personality too." She hit me. 

"Everybody is beautiful in their own way. Ugh. Boys like you I just can't help hating." 

"Then why are you helping me?" "I'm a good friend of hers. You're totally not my type, but you're better than any of those other guys that flirt with her." 

"I am very manly for your information..!" She laughed at me. 

Her laugh turned out to be very contagious. 

"I'm Sulli." 

"Taemin." 

"If you want to win her heart, you're going to have to go through intensive training." I saw the glint in her eyes as she skipped around me. 

------------------------------------------Present---------------------------------------Back to Sulli----------------------------------------------------

"Moving back? Why didn't you contact us!?" I dropped my bags in the living room. This was my dad.

"Maybe she's going back to school. Stop yelling before the dogs start barking again." This was my mom. 

 

"I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter