Requests

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've been requested by my job to confront the problems I have in my life. I have a lot, but two is fine.

"He's stolen everything from me since I was a kid. Even my parents compared me to him."

"It's better not to think of the past, Taemin." I pushed against his chest. 

"Telling me this... What are you planning to get out of it?" 

"I want you to know that I won't play around anymore." 

-------------------------

"If you're looking for Ssul, she's busy!" "...Huh?" 

He drove to her house and knocked on her door. "Sulli!" 

No answer. "Where the hell would she be?" 

------------

I opened my eyes slowly as the rain started. He kissed me gently. 

"...I wanted to fix things before I started anything with you." 

"I've accepted everything already." 

The rain used to be a bad omen to me, but this time, it carries one of my most precious memories. 

I couldn't stop the tears as we both let out our feelings. "Can I say I love you?" 

"Of course." He replied as he kissed me again. 

By this, I've resolved one problem in my life. 

-------------------------------------

A/N: Sulli has more problems other than Taemin. While she's still off from work, will she resolve all of them? 

------------------------

Being exhausted from work, he fell asleep on the couch. I covered him with a blanket and left him a note on the table. 

---------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-t06qBtiJk

"Are you a family member?" "...Yeah." 

She closed the door quietly as I brought a chair next to him. I set down the flowers. 

His back was faced towards me. "You awake?" "...Mm." He coughed. 

I closed the shades and hugged him tight. "She said she loved you the most... She told me she wants you to be the most happiest person in the world. I couldn't bring myself to tell you these words when I was younger... I'm sorry." 

I could feel his tears sink into my dress. "Why... with her tainted heart she still uttered these beautiful words..?" 

"How many days is it today?" "...It's the 897th day." "For you to still remember these days... You love her as much when you wrote "Love" for her." 

"Of course."

"If you get b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter