Love Me

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was cleaning awhile ago until this blue box heavy as a rock was in the way of my clothes. I opened it slowly and forgot to put them up. 

They were pictures of my mother and father. 

Wendy Beach, I was around six.

-------------------------

They were both holding my hands as they dropped me into the water. I felt the sand cover my fingertips and the cold water sway me back and forth. 

My brothers would be playing with my dad. 

"Do you like the water? Hm?" She smiled as she crouched beside me. I stood up and held her tightly. I started crying because I was scared that the water was going to eat me. 

Her soft pats on my back made me sleep. I could hear my father join us and kiss my mother on the forehead. 

"She's asleep already?" My mother laughed. "The waves are getting bigger..." "I want to play more!" Kang-ee oppa said loudly. 

"I'll go back with you in the morning." "Mm." My mother held me tightly in her arms. 

-----------------------------------------------

"I love you so much..!" She hugged me tight and my dad twirled me around. "How about we go to the amusement park this weekend?" I nodded my head as I kissed my father on the cheek. My brothers were playing on the couch for their minds were in space...

----------------------------

We didn't go.

"Why won't you eat your veggies?" "I want to see mommy and daddy!" "They're in a far place... If you eat them, they will get better." I picked up my fork and finished all the carrots. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My aunt opened the door. I ran towards the curtain and yelled to my parents. I could just hear soft whispers say my name. 

My aunt opened the curtains. I saw tubes tangle around them. I ran to take them off, but my aunt grabbed me. "When your bothers were here they understood. Please, Ssul, can you act like a big girl?" My eyes teared up because I no longer saw their smiling faces. She carried me to my mom and I gave her a big kiss. "I love you mommy." She lifted her hand with all her might and my hair. 

"...That's my girl." 

Then my uncle walked me towards my dad's bed. I heard him cough. He lifted off his mask and kissed my forehead. "My beautiful baby.." 

My aunt and uncle didn't exactly explain, but they told me if I was good, my mom and dad would be happy. 

So I smiled at them everyday. I brought different batches of f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter