Holding My Hand Up

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

cr for pic:taemperor http://taemperor.tumblr.com/

The door opened in front of me. 

I went to the dressing room to greet the staff. "Hi Aleah, how's your mother been doing?" 

Aleah was the one in charge of my make-up. "She transferred rooms last night... I need to pack her things when I get done here." 

"You know, I haven't visited your mother in awhile, can I join you?" She smiled as she applied my blush. "Thanks." 

He showed me the dresses I would be wearing today. This was Rafael who loved to go by Lulu. 

"Don't you love them!? If only I had a body like yours..." He always made me laugh. 

When I closed the door my manager (Sheeri) came to me and we walked together talking about my next job. "I know you don't really adore the idea of less clothing is what makes someone y, but they want you to model for Juof;one of the big three." 

"Sure." "Fine, I'll give you five reaso-- What the hell!?" "What? Aren't you glad I'm agreeing so easily?" "Well maybe so, but..."

I took off my coat and I had a flower-printed dress revealing my whole back. "It's not like I was reserving my body..." This was a lie. 

I was scared, but I didn't love who I was. I didn't want labels that weren't me.

Even if I did tell her, she wouldn't know the feeling of grieving because she was adopted by an amazing single mother when she was 8 month old and has a loving husband. 

I don't want to hurt her.

I walked past the camera. "Okay! Since everybody is here, the theme of this shoot is for the four of you to be in love! I want all of you to tell me a story with your clothes, your poses, and face. First, I want Sehun with Sulli! Quickly!!!" 

I fist-bumped Sehun as he wrapped his arm around me. 

The flashes started.

We did many poses.

However, I was supposed to see nothing, but I could still see Taemin's face. 

"Alright! Now one last!" 

We looked at each other this time. I laughed as I punched him on the chest. Then the last, I lied against him as we put our shoes in front of the table. 

We were wearing the exact same shoes and I thought it was nice. 

I thought it would be nice to have someone be with me like this.

"Great! You guys can stay for later if you want." I waved my hand. "I have plans." 

I happen to leave the set where Taemin was coming in. He patted my head, "Good Job." 

I hated this... I hated that I was jealous. I didn't like my thoughts, my imagination was rapidly changing, and my habit of fidgeting with my fingers bounced back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you too young to be in a hospital?" I hugged her tight. 

"I don't know what I ate I guess." I loved how she smiled. 

I called them beautiful wrinkles because whenever she smiled it's like the person it was directed to was filled with warmth.

It was really nice seeing her again. "I have to get to my next shoot." 

"I have to get going too then." "I'll work something out, Aleah. I think happiness in her will gladly cheer you up. You can stay here today." 

She bowed to me, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." 

I had too much people to love crammed into this little heart of mine. 

How could I forget?

----------------------------------

"It's a great building, am I right?" My manager said as she walked inside. 

"Oppa!" I yelled as I ran into his arms. 

I knew Changmin was working here for the day. "I didn't know you were coming..?" 

"Well, I decided to say yes this time." 

"How about some lunch after this, let's celebrate you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter