Models

Falling Against Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I twirled around with my skirt as the bells rang. It was the first day of my last year. I happened to end up with the same people. 

"Hey guys!" I said happily while I hung my bag on the chair. "Hey Ssul." Taemin replied. I could see his eyes wander off as another girl walked in front of me. 

He smirked. "Cuute." My heart tightened. 

Kai sat down beside me. He fixed my hair, "I think you're cute..." 

My eyes opened and I felt assured as I heard the TV on. He was already awake.

-------

The seasons have changed.

All 639 of us and counting are models. We were each brought up into the industry to be looked at as 'perfects.' 

We know that there's a number of people who don't get in and some who can't take the stress any more... And the ones who make it have many paths that will come to haunt them...

I've become addicted to that pain. 

------------------------

Now I work as an exclusive model for Lady J who owns the big fashion company Fleauwl. 

My home is new and occupies two. 

I started out as a model to free myself of being shy... I see no need to go back to SeQuin when I've already made the friends who will be there when I need them to be.

Sehun, Krystal, Changmin, Aleah, Lulu, and Taemin are enough for me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Here's my schedule for the week." "You have no days off this week?" 

"The car's waiting." 

I sat down with my coffee. I my phone and was weirded out by the messages.

It was my older brother Kang-ee. "Oppa?" "I've been trying to contact you, where have you been?" "I moved into a new house, didn't Hyuk oppa tell you?" 

"That's why I'm calling you. You cannot date him." "...Oppa! I hate you!" I hung up the phone.

Both of my brothers love me a lot but try not to show it. 

On the other line of the phone is Kang-ee oppa crying. "She said--she said she hated me..!"

---------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter