Sulli

Impossible Loves

Sulli had a rigorous morning routine and today was no exception.  She got up extra early this morning anxiously waiting for her first day in new school to start.  She attempted to wake up her incredibly lazy roommate, giving up after the other girl pushed the tall brunette away.

She chose her outfit-not like she’s got a lot to pick from- and made her way down to the washroom.  She took a shower, brushed her teeth, and washed her face with multiple designer brand face-washes. She returned to her room combing her long hair to find her roommate still asleep against her comforter.

Her roommate annoyed the heck out of her but she thought she should probably wake up the blonde, even if all Hell breaks loose.  She raised her leg and lightly tapped her roommate with it.

“Krystal. Wake up. Today’s the first day, you can’t be late.” The blonde groaned and sat up rubbing her eyes. Sulli smiled, proud about the fact that she had took the effort to wake up her roommate to much success.

“Thanks Ssul.” The girl mumbled. “Sorry I’m such a bad roommate.”

“It’s not that you’re a bad roommate, you’re just bad at waking up early.”

“Right. I better go downstairs and get ready. Thanks again.”

“No problem.”

“Let’s meet up for lunch?”

Krystal convinced Sulli to compare class schedules with hers.  Sulli was happy to see that they didn’t share any classes with her roommate.  Not because she hated the girl, but she was still annoyed about the blonde photographing her face that first day on the bleachers. 

“Sure.”

Sulli sat on her bed thinking of something to do while waiting for classes to start.  She began to walk down the three flights of stairs in dorm A. She had heard rumors about dorm C and how it had a huge space moral, so she decided to go look at it herself.

She entered dorm C and female students were everywhere, some of them looking at the walls themselves. She was attracted to a purple galaxy in a middle of the hall and awed in the senior’s art skills.

“Sulli?”

Sulli turned and found a junior she talked to on the bleachers her first day here and her friend “Hi, A-Amber?”

“What are you doing in here? You do know this is the juniors corridor don’t you?”

“U-uh, yeah, but I heard about this moral and I had nothing better to do.”

Amber nodded and walked towards the entrance, “Come on, I’ll walk you to class.”

The bell rang throughout the-now empty-hall signaling class time.  Sulli was beyond excited to start school here.  She had begged her parents, a doctor and a teacher, to let her attend this sophisticated school for girls.  Her father was just glad to hear that his only daughter would rather learn and get the education she deserved then having her stay home and think about boys.

Sulli had to admit that she did think about boys a lot, but she was homeschooled most of her life and something inside her ached for excitement.  She heard that this school was known for boys, some college students, getting caught leaving girls dorms. 

The excitement flushed away when the hour and a half of her first class consisted of her teacher’s rules and expectations from her students.  Sulli was very respectful of her elders, but the lecture her teachers gave bored her to death.

The next three hours of school bored the hell out of her too. She just wanted the learning process to start so she can have something to do besides tap her pencil against her desk and look out the window. She watched as a group of twenty or so, girls’ line up on the football field as their teacher walked back and forth talking about who knows what.

Sulli’s jaw widen when she looked at their P.E. uniforms. A white, below the belly button t-shirt and a sad excuse of short shorts. “More like underwear.” She whispered to herself turning her attention back to her teacher.

Mrs. Kelly, a widow taught Sulli’s favorite subject, Drama.  Sulli was interested in the subject a lot but she knew her strict parents would never approve that career.  Sulli wanted to pursue acting, she wanted to explore her thoughts and feelings through a character.  A character based on who she never got to be.

Lunch was next and Sulli was starving, she regretted skipping breakfast but the excitement for the new school year cleared her mind of food and hunger.  She walked into the crowded lunchroom and scanned the area. She spotted Krystal across the room eating lunch with some classmates.

“Hey,” She heard a recognizable voice say behind her.  Sulli turned around and blushed when she noticed how close she was to the senior, Victoria.

“S-sorry.” Sulli apologized stepping back.

“No need.” The senior dismissed. “Mind if I join you for lunch?”

“I don’t mind.” Sulli smiled.

Sulli and Victoria waited in line for their food making small conversation and walked towards her roommates table. Sulli was caught off guard when she noticed who it was sitting with her. Two of the juniors from the bleachers and the girl from hallway earlier between them.

“Hey, it’s the sophomore with the s-stutter.” The orange haired girl point with her fork laughing at her own joke.

Krystal patted the empty seat next to her gesturing Sulli to sit.  “Hey, it’s the guy pretending to be a girl just so he can finally sit in the same room with one.” Sulli said in a mocking tone taking her seat beside Krystal.

“Touché.” Amber smirked. Sulli really enjoyed joking with the junior, she felt a little bad for teasing her about her looks, but she was always reassured with Amber’s smiles.

The blue haired girl, Luna, Sulli remembered, laughed at her comeback. Not because it was lame, but because she honestly found it funny.

“Sulli right? We met this morning when you were snooping around the junior’s hall. You’re funny, I like you.” The girl between the two said, Luna agreed with a nod while Amber just grunted. “I’m Dianna or commonly known as Richie, nice to meet you.”

“Yeah, it’s nice to meet you too.” Sulli smiled.

“It was nice to meet all of you “cool cats”, but I got a phone date with a guy back home. I’ll catch up y’all later.”

“Bye.” The girls waved.

“She was sweet.” Victoria smiled taking a bite of her pasta.

Luna sipped on her coke, “She’s our roommate.”

“Our?” Krystal questioned.

“Yep.” Amber replied.

“There is no way you two are rooming together,” Victoria snickered. “You two have been down each other’s throats since day one.”

“I admit, Luna and I, had some resentment towards each other once but we’re totally over it.”

“Like Tom and Jerry.” Sulli suggested. Sulli noticed a Luna’s lips twitch up. The small but lovely smile faded when Krystal suddenly teased the juniors.

“You two secretly love each other huh?” Everyone stopped eating and stared at Krystal. “Don’t act you guys weren’t thinking the same thing. “

“Now she’s the funny one.” Victoria stated and continued eating her meal.

“I don’t love Amber! She’s just a friend!”

“You can love your friend.” Sulli chimed in feeling a little left out of the conversation.

“Yeah, b-but, I don’t l-love Amber.” Luna stammered. Krystal and Victoria chuckled at the girl stumbling over her words. Sulli was just happy that the teasing had another victim unlike their first meeting.

“Hey,” Amber interrupted. “Leave her alone okay?”

The table went quiet and Sulli felt the need to fix it.  Sulli had finally felt accepted amongst a group of women. She took a bite out the apple and looked out the window. Her lips curved into a lopsided smile.

“Have you seen the P.E. uniforms? Those girls were practically running laps in their underwear.”


A.N. Am I the only one who misses Ssul ;-;. Anyways~ Review, Comment, Sub!! Thanks for the support!!! It really means a lot!!! You guys are amazing!