Chapter 9

Guardian Angel

 

“Hyejin. Today is the big day.” A nurse said and smiled at me. Hyorin stood by my side and nodded. I think she was more excited than me now. She had a place to go now. I didn’t. Okay, I could stay with Taehyung but I haven’t seen him last week. I didn’t know where he lives. “Can’t I go already.” I sighted as I looked to the nurse. She shook her head and washed her hands. “Have you packed already?” Hyorin asked. I nodded. There were not a lot things to pack. The clothes I wore, were like my only clothes and that were the ones from the day of the accident. The doctor would come soon to say I could go. This time he would say I could go. Three days ago I tried to escape. They didn’t say I couldn’t go. I went out for some fresh air and they just dragged me back inside. They even checked if I wasn’t crazy. They suggested me to see a psychiatrist but it wasn’t necessary. So I won’t go. It’s as simple as that. I stood up. There was a weird feeling in my belly. There was even a sound. I looked around. “Are you hungry?” Hyorin asked. I looked at her with a sheepish gaze in my eyes. She sighted. “If you mean that it’s that weird feeling you have if you haven’t eat since yesterday evening, then it’s a yes.” I said. “Pabo.” She laughed. “Yes?” I asked. “Why haven’t you eat since then?” she asked. “There was cheese… I don’t like cheese.” I pouted. “And you couldn’t ask to bring something else?” her interrogation kept going. I shook my head. “When the doctor came, we’ll go eat something.” She said. I nodded. It would be good to eat something I think. Maybe this annoying feeling would stop then. We both waited and waited and waited. It must be 10 minutes but it felt like hours. “Here we are again Hyejin, for the last time.” Doctor Jung said. I nodded. “There is not much to say actually. I just have to give you your papers and you can leave.” I looked to him. “At the reception you have to make a new appointment for a control. Don’t forget to do that.” He reminded me. I nodded again. “Then you can go, I guess.” He laughed. “Thank you.” I said and bowed lightly. Then he left the room. It remained silent for a while. Nobody said a word and it was uneasy. After a while Hyorin opened . “Come, let’s go.” She muttered and stood up from the bed. I nodded and followed her outside the room. “Want to go for a bubble tea?” she asked. “Sure.” I answered smiling by the thought of the delicious drink. She chuckled and took my arm. “Bubble tea.” She laughed and skipped around. Normally I was the one skipping around, but not today. What was wrong? I didn’t know. A sudden noise brought me back to reality. “Where are you two going to?” A voice asked. An arm was wrapped around my shoulder and when I looked beside me I saw there was an arm around Hyorins arm too. “Jimin, let go.” Hyorin sighted. “Nope.” The boy laughed and looked at me. “OMO, Taehyung, look at her.” He said. With his eyes wide open, as if he had seen a ghost,  he looked behind him. Taehyung? Is that carrot here too? I sighted and turned my head. Taehyungs mouth fell open. “She looks so much like Hyejin.” He said and blinked with his eyes. The other five boys were nodding. “Hyorin, what’s your friends name?” the one who had his arms around our shoulders asked. Hyorin looked at me. “Well.” She started but I interrupted her. “Hyejin is my name, Choi Hyejin.” I said. I saw Hyorin mentally facepalming. “Are you real.” A really cute boy asked. He looked like the youngest of them. “I think so.” I said. “Excuse us, but we’re going.” Hyorin said, not wanting to be around those guys. “We’re going with you.” The white haired one said. Hyorin sighted. “Namjoon, we’re old enough to go by ourselves, you guys don’t need to guide us.” She said. “But we want to. And then we can introduce ourselves to Hyejin.” The tallest said. “Hyejin, this are Seokjin, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi.” Hyorin said and dragged me further. But after two steps another hand grabbed my wrist. “Hyejin, say what you want. Do you want us to come with you or not?” Two brown eyes stared into mine. I bit my lip. I closed my eyes for a second and said: “ Okay.”  Hyorin glared at me. I looked back at her with a look in my eyes like ‘please don’t look at me like that, I couldn’t help it’. She nodded and sighted. “Come you pabos.” “Where are we going to?” the cute looking guy asked. “We’re going to get some bubble tea, Jungkookie.” Hyorin answered him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys sorry it took so long, but here you have your new part~
Don't forget, I like comments, subscribers and votes ~~~
LUF U