Chapter 10

Guardian Angel

I sighted when we entered the bubble tea store. It seemed like we walked ages to come here. The boys kept asking me things and I had to lie to every question I heard. It seemed like they were unstoppable, till we entered the store. In one second, the volume went from 85 to maybe 10. I don’t know why. I looked to Hyorin. She stared to the girl at the counter. I tilted my head a bit when I looked at her. She was beautiful. “Let’s sit down.” Taehyung said and held a chair for me. “Thank you.” I whispered. Everyone else did the same except Hoseok. “I’ll get the bubble teas.” He said. “A strawberry one for me.” Hyorin said. “Mango for me.” Jimin said. I looked to the others. What flavour did they like. What flavour should I like? “Take this one.” I heard a voice whispering in my ear. Taehyung’s finger slided to the word chocolate. I tilted my head. “You liked it in the past.” He said and smiled. I nodded. “Chocolate.” I said Hoseok. He nodded. “Strawberry for me.” Taehyung said. Hoseok stared at us for a last time but then headed to the counter. “He likes her.” Seokjin said while staring at Hoseok. “Jinnie, stop staring at Hoseok-hyung, you look like a gay~.” Jungkook shouted. Seokjin jumped up. “I’m still your hyung, be polite Kookie.” He growled. “He isn’t really gay, he’s just waiting for the perfect girl. He liked Hyorin before. She rejected him several times. The only one who’s gay here is Yoongi-hyung.” He whispered. I nodded and looked at the girl behind the counter. Her hair was dyed in a brown colour and cut pretty short but it looked good on her. She had those friendly looking eyes. She also was rather short, but that was what made her cute. I smiled at her and she seemed to notice it cause she smiled back at me. I waved to her. She laughed. Hoseok turned his head to me. I grinned at him. He shook smiling his head and looked back to the girl. “She is cute.” I said. Taehyung nodded. I looked to Hyorin who was tapping her fingers on the table. “It’s really nice here, we have to come here more often.” I said. Hyorin leaned over the table. “Really, I want to run away right now.” She whispered. “Don’t go, I don’t want to be alone with these guys.” I said, looking at the others. “You and Taehyung seem to have a lot of fun though.” “It’s not really fun.” I said. She sighted. “Come on Hoseok. Come with those bubble teas.” She whispered and sat back normal. After another 10 minutes he finally came with the girl behind the counter. The girl gave me my beverage. “Thank you.” I said softly while taking it from her. “Drink it well.” She smiled. I grinned back. She looked at me if I was crazy. I looked to Taehyung with still the same look on my face. He blinked once and then spitted out all of the bubble tea that already was in his mouth. I saw Hyorin in the corner of my eye facepalming. “No wonder she ran away.” Taehyung chuckled. I glared at him. “I’m just kidding.” He laughed and poked me. It tickled. With an elegant jump, I fell of the chair. “Yah.” “Why did you jump off your chair?” Taehyun asked chuckling. “Someone poked me.” If eyes could kill, then Taehyung would be in heaven again. He extended his hand to me. “Come I’ll help you.” I shook my head. “I don’t need your help.” I said and stood up. I glared once at him and ran to Hyorin. I hid behind her and her chair. Sometimes, when I felt like it, I glared at the boy. He was focused on his drink, he didn’t see me. After some time, I stood up and took my bubble tea. I tilted my head a bit and asked Hyorin: “You want to go with me to the girl behind the counter?” Hyorin looked at me like I finally said something that made sense. I probably also did. I took Hyorin’s hand and dragged her to the girl. “Annyeong haseyo.” I bowed lightly. “Annyeong.” Hyorin did the same. “Annyeong haseyo, can I help you two?” the girl asked. “I’m Hyejin, what’s your name?” I blinked a few times, just like the innocent people in drama’s or anime. Wait I haven’t watched drama’s and animes since I died. How do I remember each one of them again? I shook my head. They probably never left my head. “My name is Yura.” She cut off my thoughts. I looked back at her. She still had the same friendly smile on her face. I liked her, she looked like she could be a great friend. I leaned over the plate of glass to come closer. Hyorin raised an eyebrow. “Do you or don’t you like Hoseok?” I whispered. She started to laugh. “Why?” Hyorin looked at me as if I did something really stupid. She probably was right. “I was just asking.” I said. She shook her head. “You don’t like him, that’s pity. Well do you want to do something with me and Hyorin someday?” I asked. “You’re crazy.” She chuckled. “I see that as a yes.” I laughed softly and ran off.