Chapter 4

Guardian Angel

I was just in her room as Hyorin opened her eyes. “Good morning.” She said. “Good morning.” I said with a giant smile. What else did I have to do? She looked at her alarm. “Still too early.” She sighted. I nodded. “I’m going to change my clothes.” She said. Not really in the mood to talk I think. I waited for her in her room. “Be careful! I’ve heard it could be slippery in the bathroom I’ve heard. So don’t fall and die!” I shouted. There was no answer. Did she hear me. “Do you hear me? Do you hear me? Oh!” I sang. It was from a song I heard from her when we were sitting here. “Yah! Answer me! I don’t want to lose my human already. I want to lose you if your 80 or something.” I yelled. Something happened otherwise she had answered me already. I ran to the bathroom or what I thought that was the bathroom. I drummed on the door at the rhythm of that one song. “Hyorin Please stop.” I heard. “Hahaha my human is so funny pretending I’m her.” I laughed and kept knocking on the door. “Yah, I’m right behind you. You just woke Haneul. And I have to tell you, she isn’t a nice person in the mornings.” Hyorins voice came from behind me. I laughed. “I’m really right behind you.” She said and laid a hand on my shoulder. “What?” I turned my head. “The bathroom is that door.” She pointed at the door at the other side of the hallway. “Oooooooooh. I’ll remember.” I said. “You won’t. Remember yesterday.” She said and walked to her room again. “I remember yesterday.” I said. “What happened yesterday?” she asked. “Euh, I met you.” I said. “What else, just tell me one thing.” Her interrogation kept going. “Well, I saw that one boy, he’s driving me crazy.” I said. “Really? I he cute?” she laughed. “I would even say he was like an angel. I would definitely let him date you for his looks. But it was weird. It was like he could see me.” I said. “You said no-one else could see you.” Hyorin said. “Normally. But he saw me. This morning he said he had saved me for the second time. I don’t know who he is and why this things happen. I can’t handle this all.” I putted my hands in my hair. “Aish, forget him. Maybe it’s just a shadow of your past. Someone who was precious to you and you lost when you died. Maybe that handsome, weird guy was you boyfriend. How cute. Don’t worry, I’ll make you completely forget him. So you don’t get more crazy. You’re already crazy enough.” She said. “Will you?” I asked with my puppy eyes. “I will.” She promised me. “You’re the best person I’ve ever met.” I shouted. “Have you met more people?” She asked. “Nope, since that guy is not real.” I said. “You’re one crazy angel.” She laughed. “I am, live with it cause I’m here till the end of your days if you want it or not.” I laughed. She shook her head and walked to the radio. She and the room filled itself with the music. “Since we have time.” She muttered. I nodded and placed myself on my couch. “Have you made your homework? I didn’t saw you do it yesterday.” I said. She face palmed. “You helped me. Not that it really helped. There is nothing in that pretty head of yours.” She laughed. “My memory isn’t that good.” I said. “I wonder if you didn’t saw me for one day, you would forget I’m your human.” She laughed. “There is no way I could forget you.” I pouted. I was a bit disappointed that she could even think I would forget her. It was probably true but, she was my human. I had to be by her side as much as possible. “We both know you’re lying.” She said. “I’m not.” “You are.” “Meh.” “So It’s true.” She laughed. “My brains just don’t functionate like that of other people.” I protested. “Nothing on you works like it uses to work.” She smiled. “I think you’re right.” I sighted. “Come here you little angel. Let’s eat and leave for school. You can help me with cheating on the test.” She grinned. “Yah, cheating is wrong!” I shouted. “I know, but do you really expect I’ll cheat. You know me for almost a day. And I’m sure your sunbae told you a bit of me. They can’t send you to a person without giving some information.” She said. “Everything is possible. Have I already told you about all the flying stuff in heaven? Then you know everything is possible.” I said. “I’ve heard it like ten times yesterday.” She said. “Really?” “Why would I lie about that.” She shook her head. “Because you could be that kind of person. I don’t know.” I said. “You’re crazy.” She sighted.