Chapter 7

Guardian Angel

Hyejin was my name when I was human. It sounded weird. Every name sounded weird in my opinion, but it’s good to have one. You don’t have to shout “yah you. No the other you. No the blonde one.” But you can call them by their names now. I was on my new room, alone with Taehyung and Hyorin. “I still don’t know what happened.” I said. “You got hit by a car.” Hyorin said. “What happened next?” I asked. “The ambulance came and they brought you here.” I rolled my eyes. “It doesn’t matter how you became human. What matters is what we are going to do with you.” Taehyung said. “I think she can stay a few nights with at my home. She is my saviour so my parents probably will pay her back, but we need a scenario. I can’t just say ‘omma, appa, this is Hyejin who saved my life, she doesn’t have a home so can she stay with us?’ I can’t, can I?” “So she have to stay with me.” Taehyung laughed. “I don’t stay with a guy like you.” “Then sleep on the street.” He shrugged his shoulders. “Yah, you can’t say a girl to sleep on the street.” A voice suddenly said. My eyes widen and I laughed. “Sunbae.” He came to me. I can say, he didn’t seem to be happy. “What did I told you. Do. Not. Save. Other. People.” He spoke every word loud and clearly. I bowed my head. Then he turned his head to Taehyung. I had to know you had something to do with this.” He said. “Ooh look who’s there. Hyoshin. Long time not seen.” He smiled. “Hyoshin? What are you talking about?” Sunbae asked. He clearly hadn’t any idea what was going on. “Hyoshin, the older brother of Hyejin.” Taehyung said with a smile on his face. Wait, if my name was Hyejin and Taehyung is right, then sunbae was my brother. Whut? “O-oppa?” I asked. “He is, I’m older than he is. I was longer an angel. I was the guardian angel of a friend of him.” Taehyung said. Sunbae didn’t say a word so Taehyung kept talking. “You, my dear friend, you died after you got hit by a car.” He grinned. Was he enjoying this kind of stuff? Did he like to see the confusion on people’s faces. Ha laid his arm around sunbae’s shoulder. “But the death of your little sister was more horrible, way more horrible.” He said. He was enjoying it and I didn’t want to hear it. Hyorin didn’t want to hear it too, cause she left the room without saying anything. "Yah! You made my person run away.” I shouted. “Accept the fact you’re not an angel anymore.” Sunbae said. His voice sounded aggressive, if I didn’t know better, I would think he was about to explode. “Yah, I wasn’t ready with my story.” Taehyung shouted. “I don’t want to know how she died. We lost our memory for a reason!” sunbae shouted. I sighted. I didn’t like the way they acted towards eachother. “I saved your little sister once from the same death as you and all you can say is that? The second time, when she actually died, was I too late. She left my house, so yeah you have been there earlier, “ he said and looked at me, “she left her phone on my couch, so I had to follow her and bring it. I knew she took the dark, small roads because it was shorter. When I arrived at the crime scene it was already too late. MY HYEJIN, YOUR LITTLE SIST ER, WAS KILLED! HER EYES STILL WERE WIDE OPEN, BUT THE LIGHT WAS GONE! Her blood was everywhere and I saw her intestines laying bare. I didn’t know what to do. Her murderer escaped and I couldn’t even hold her one more time. She was where I used to be and I knew one day, she would come back to earth. As an angel, or as human. But she would came and now she’s here. With me. Again. If you could take her back, you should take me too. I want to be with her again like when we both were humans. I just don’t want anything to change.” I saw a tear in the corner of Taehyug’s eye. Sunbae remained silent. “Don’t let me lose her again.” He whispered. “Still don’t remember you.” I said. I knew it sounded rude, but I couldn’t lie. I wish I could just to make him happy. But I’m an angel…excuse me, human that speaks the truth. “I know and I don’t expect you to remember me because I don’t know a single bit of my past. But I want my love back. The last four months felt like I was living in hell. I knew where she was, but I didn’t know how I could get her back here. Or how I could get up there without dying.” He said. Sunbae looked… Irritated… That was the first time I saw him like that. I took the sleeve of his coat. He looked at me and smiled. “She’s your sister, that’s why you care more about her than about me, cause I’m just a troublemaker, or the other angels. She is special. She’s special to both of us.” Taehyung said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, thanks for reading my story, this means a lot to me n.n
anyway I have to tell you... I really like comments, maybe more than upvotes and subscriptions...
so if you have to tell me something about my story, if it's good or bad, things I can change, things you hope that will happen,... please tell me~
gomawo