Chapter 1

Guardian Angel

I looked at her. That was my human, sunbae told me. Lee Hyorin. I should surprise her. But how? I grinned. I knew it. Where do I have a white blanket. I skipped trough the hallways. No one could see me so it was no problem for me. I looked into one classroom and bingo. I saw a beautiful white blanket hanging on the wall. No one would suspect I borrowed it. I ripped it of the wall and putted it on my head. Happy as a child I ran back to my person. “Gotcha.” I laughed as I took her arm. She shouted and took the blanket. “Yah, now it isn’t fun anymore.” I pouted. “Who are you?” she asked. “I’m your guardian angel, I don’t have a name.” I told her. “I’m gone crazy.” She whispered. “Nope, but only you can see me. So shhhhhhh.” I whispered. “I’m pretty sure the others see you too.” She said. “Naaaaaaah, they only see a flying blanket.” I smiled. My human was so funny. “. There’s nothing here like flying blankets.” She said. “There are flying blankets in heaven.” I pouted. There really was. Almost everything was flying there, except horses. No unicorns or Pegasus there. I wanted to tell her that but she was already gone. “Yah! Hyorin Where are you? I’m not done.” I shouted. Where do people usually go. We angels always go to someone his cloud. We act like it’s a robbery. Of course we don’t steal from eachother that’s something for devils. I wonder if there are some here on earth. I actually never seen one. Would they be ugly. I really wonder. I skipped around. “Who stole the projector screen?” did a teacher shout. I grinned. That was such a thing. A projector screen. Never seen it before. “Hyorin. Hyorin. Where are you?” I yelled. No answer. The hallways were pretty empty by now. Where did everyone go? Why did she left me. I sighted. Why is she like this. I let my head hanging down. I thought she was nice when I saw her on pictures. She looked as a kind person but then she left me. Did she want another guardian angel? Am I not good enough? Maybe she was a devil. It wouldn’t surprise me. I sighted. I heard footsteps. Maybe it was sunbae. I hoped it was sunbae. He could give me another person. My head jumped up and the person I saw was just a regular human. I sighted. But actually he wasn’t ugly. He was actually pretty gorgeous, almost angelic. It was a fact that we angels are more beautiful than humans. I’ve seen pictures! I stared at the passer-by. He smiled as if he had seen me, which is impossible. That moment I felt a hand on my shoulder. “Found your human?” a voice asked. “Sunbae!” I shouted. “Well, I’ve found her, but then, I lost her.” I said feeling ashamed. Stupid Hyorin “Aish, come, we’ll look for her.” He said. “Sunbae, did your human ran away?” I asked. “He did, sometimes, but I was smart and followed him. Why didn’t you followed her?” he asked. “I wanted to tell her about the flying objects in heaven, and I must have spaced out.” I admitted. “Why did we sent you here?” he laughed. “You sent me. I have nothing to do with that.” I said. “I guess you’re right.” He said. “It’s all your fault, don’t blame me.” I yelled, skipped right before him and pointed at his face. “It’s all my fault. Are you happy now?” I nodded. “Your human should be in class right now. If we find her, don’t talk to her or disturb her. Help her if she need help. Otherwise you stay away, arasoo?” he asked. I nodded. “Thank you sunbae.” I thanked him. Together we looked for Hyorin. Where could she be? “What if we don’t find her?” I asked. I began to panic. What if something happened? Then I wasn’t there to safe her. If she died, I’m sure that she will haunt me. She’ll be a devil, I know now. “What if we don’t find her? Then she doesn’t have such an amazing angel as you.” He said. “You’re joking, aren’t you?” “Yep.”