Chapter 7- Don't Let Go

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

 

Chapter 7- Don't Let Go


Jaejoong’s POV: That feeling when you think something is going to happen and you just can’t figure out what is it, or you can’t even guess what might happen. I feel like that, today just seemed different like no other day. I just woke up and felt like this, I quickly had a shower and got changed there was this sense of lost and worry in my body. But I just pretended like there was nothing wrong, today I get to see you

I grabbed my phone from my bedside and sent a message to  you“ I’ll meet you at the lighthouse, don’t be late” it wasn’t too long until she replied back.

“Aish I’ll beat you there” I laughed it’s been a while since I met her and we are getting closer each day.  Sometimes I don’t even want the day to end, I just want the time to stop for a while.  I took a quick visit to the mail box to collect that mail that has been received, once opening the mail box it appeared to be empty, which isn’t right at all. Everyday there is new mail and then I remembered that  youprobably had it. I went straight to the lighthouse to meet her. I found her crying while holding some letters to her face. I walked in as quiet as I could not to startle her. I walked up closer to her.

 

“What are you doing” she turned around to face me with red eyes and tears pouring down.

“Oh, Jaejoong sorry. I brought the letters from the mailbox first”

“No, that’s okay, but what are you doing?” I asked

She held the letters closer to her heart. “Aah, my heart hurts”

“The mother who sent the eggrolls and sushi to the child last time sent another….” She took the letter that was from the mum out of the pile.

“What is it?”

“To the Dong-jy I love, Chuseok had pasted already” *chuseok is Harvest Moon Day in Korea*

“we used to look at the full moon every year and make a wish together. This year I looked at the full moon and thought about what to wish for… I want to see you” she started to take deep breaths and paused at some times while reading.

“That’s all I can think of. A wish saying “please bring back my child…” she finished reading it and let out some deep breaths. “But Jaejoong we can’t fulfill her wish.

“Is that why you’re hugging the letter because you can’t fulfill the wish?” I asked her.

Hmmm she replied back, I took the letters from her and placed them on the table in front of us, I sat down next to her and softly grabbed her shoulders so that she was leaning on me and I was holding her in my arms from behind. I picked some of the letters back up and gave them to her.

“I’m hugging you who’s  hugging those letters” I said in her ear. “I’m hugging the letters also”

“You know what Jaejoong?”

“what?”

“I’ll write, remember what you said last time?. You wish that there will be someone who cares for a person even though he or she is dead.” “No one will write a letter to a person like me” she quoted from the words in which I said a little while back.

“Remember saying that to me” she laughed and turned around to face me.

“ I will write for you” she looked deeply into my eyes with complete seriousness.

 “ I will write a letter every single day” she put her arms around my neck and hugged me.

“I’m happy” I smiled into her neck. I pulled her away so that she was facing me. I kept looking at her and all of her beauty. I was going to give her a small kiss but she became suddenly shy and pretended to scratch around her eye, she put her head in the bunch of letters.


“What?” I moved closer to her.

“ I think my eyes are dry. What’s wrong Jae?”

She placed her finger around her eye to see if it was dry. And I moved away feeling bad and not needed at this time.

“What is it?” she questioned to me.

“Do you want to drink some coffee?” she said yes and I placed some on the table near her.

“Thank you” she said in English.

“ I need to go get something, I’ll be back” she said to me.

“Want me to come?” I asked she said no and just left. She was gone longer then thirty minutes and she didn’t answer her phone.

 you hey what’s wrong?”

“aish answer the phone”

“You are worrying me”

I left numerous amount of messages but still not answer, so  left the lighthouse and walked to the nearest shop.

“Excuse me, have you seen a girl like this” I showed one of the workers in the shop, a photo of her and he told me that she just left. My eye caught her on the other side of the road I smiled and suddenly I felt better seeing that she was safe.

 you pov

Jae will be happy with the coffee that I brought; I took the letter out of my pocket and started to cross the road.  But that wasn’t before I started to hear some screeching sounds, and I looked up and a car was heading straight out in front of me, I had no time to do anything about it, I couldn’t move because it was so close. Before it hit me, I saw Jaejoong on the other side of the road, screaming at me but I couldn’t hear him, it was too late. I heard the loud bang of the collision and metals screeching, there must have been two cars, but I just felt like I just lost the life in me. I was forced meters away from where the car stopped, everything was in slow motion and then everything out. There were no longer the sounds of the screaming voices, the sound of the glass everywhere or Jaejoong. There was no light, nothing. This is it, I’m dead and I’m going to heaven. I should of let Jae kiss me today, I would fo anything to go back in time and be with him. Jae I'm sorry, I love you

Jaejoong’s POV:  It’s alright she is fine and nothing is going to happen. That feeling I felt in the morning was just a false alarm. I smiled and looked at her she grabbed the letter out of her pocket and crossed the road I was walking over to her. Before I knew it she looked at me and in full speed a car crashed into her pushing her across the road. Blood was everywhere and the collision was huge. I ran over to her as fast as I could. She didn’t hear me at all.

 you PLEASE, PLEASE WAKE UP  you” I picked her up from the road and held her in my arms, trying not to hurt her body. “Please don’t die  you I can’t lose you now” The tears couldn’t stop running and I had no control over them. I just cannot lose her.  

 


 

Updates: So exams are over, yayyy year 12 now :) 

As you noticed the story is now changed and I will no longer be following the movie, thank you so much for the comments I always love to see them. Tell me what you think please-Nik :)