Chapter 3~

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

Chapter 3


you POV:

He smiled at me before going back to the letter in which he dropped on the floor. He bend down to find the letter and a small, pink and white lunch box which got my attention because he opened it, not really minding his own business. I moved a little closer to him, trying to get a better view of what was in this lunch box. I bend down on the grass, facing him.

 

Wow..

What? I said.

It’s a lunch box, sushi and eggrolls. He said while opening up the letter .

Hmmmm I replied back. From a lover?

He opened the letter so all the writing could have been seen. “ A mother who lost her five-year- old daughter, Dong-Ju. She made it for her daughter” he faced me, I looked down as he started to read this letter again.

“Since I was a beginner at cooking when you passed away, since you couldn’t try the yummy things because you died young…..” I held the little toy to my chest, feeling slightly sad from the words in which were being spoken my Jaejoong.

“The eggrolls mom made, are they yummier than before? Now, I can make kimbap without bursting the ends.”

I started to cry, I tried so hard to keep the tears in but now I just couldn’t. I griped the toy tighter in my arms. I made sure my face couldn’t be shown my Jaejoong, I didn’t want him to think as me as a cry baby. So I asked him

Are you crying? But still facing away from his view, I let out a loud sigh.

He shuffled the letters and said “ You are”

“ But I’m Heaven’s postman not a Heaven’s delivery service.” He picked up the lunch box and once again he re-opened it. I was not happy at all about this, I placed the doll down.

“What are you doing?” I said angrily

“It’ll be a waste if it goes bad.” He answered back. “If it riots, I’ll feel back”  he got the chop sticks ready, my stomach started to make sounds and I was getting hungry, it also didn’t help that I couldn’t have breakfast today. He noticed and he started to look at me.

“ Want some?” he point the chop sticks in my way, with the eggroll on the end. I nodded.

“Hmm Yes, I want some” I placed the little doll back near my chest and he placed the eggroll near my mouth, I came forward to eat it. I just sat there chewing on it and he kept on looking at me.

“is it good” he asked, I just nodded and started to cry again.

Jaejoong looked up to the sky and yelled

“ Dong- ju!” that scared me and I jumped.

“ What are you doing so suddenly” I questioned to him.  He completely ignored me and stood up, looking again in the clouds.

“ Dong-ju!” he placed his hands near the sides of his mouth to make his voice louder.

“ the eggrolls your mother made are really delicious! Please be well”

We finished off the food and placed some flowers on the lunch box to show our respect and our gratitude. Jaejoong said that he did that because it is a reply from Dong-ju showing she ate well, if she was alive she would have done something like that.

We sat together in the sun silently.

Do you want the job you ?

I paused before asking him a question, “can I ask you something?” he nodded to me.

“Is it really twenty dollars an hour? Hmmm, hmmm” I moved closer to him.

Yes, he only said I laughed and stood up.

You start tomorrow then you 

 


TOMORROW


I sat at the same café with Jaejoong across from me, holding a yellow, pink and blue card. The pink was in a form of a love heart and it was placed right in front of my face. I was just emotional over this letter, it hit me pretty hard.

Jaejoong kept on getting my attention which waving his hands across from me and asking to put the card down.

“ You there?”

 I slowly put my head up from the card.

“ A sister, when it rains she’s worried that he might be crying because he’s lonely in heaven”  small tears were excaping from my eyes, but Jaejoong looked to the window on his side, he knew I would do this again. How does he keep so clam about these letters?

“ you , her little brother” he asked now looking back at me.

“ A sister lost her brother, a ten-year old brother, look at these magic cards that were in the letter. The brother wanted these all his life.” I placed tem as close as I could to Jaejoong.

He just snatched the letter out of my hands.

Don’t cry, he said stern and angry. “ You shouldn’t cry, what we’re supposed to do is read if there are any inappropriate letters and deliver the rest”

I was shocked by this sudden  outburst by Jaejoong.

I needed to change the subject, so I looked around the café and asked why did he pick here. He just said that he liked the “Ci-ty”

“ Even if you talk like a baby you don’t look cute at all” I laughed.

“ Okay, Okay next time I’ll take you to a really high ranked café” he focused his view onto me.

“ But, we’re not like on a date or anything” he laughed. I just opened my mouth, embarrassed by the mention of this.

“ Don’t even think of liking me. You’re not even a human. Ghost-“

“ I said I’m not a ghost” he snapped.

We just looked into each other’s eyes and some sort of tension was building up. Sometimes I do wonder what is Jaejoong and how did this type of thing happen to him, what caused him to do this job? 

“ Anyway this is your first task” he changed the subject once again and handed me a letter.

“ If you want to get paid, do the work properly”

I will I said, opening up this letter.



After the meeting with Jaejoong


Why can't I do this? I'm gonna get this. I focused on the game that I was playing and do note I was only playing this by myself in a park, a little girl would of always been watching me fail at this game. She was wearing purple clothes, eating a lollypop and laughing at me.

Does she live in this street? I heard older people say on the table on the right of me.

Yes, yes I got it. I said out loud, getting the attenetion of the older people. But I still had a job to do, I wasn't at this park to play this game I had to look for an old man in which this letter was about.

This was my first task in my new job and I didn't want to upset Jaejoong, I must do this right. FIGHTING!


Hi everyone thanks for reading this, sorry for the late up-date please comment. I know its short, I've just had a bad week. Thank youuu