Chapter 1

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

 

 

Chapter 1


 

The wind blowed in my hair, the sounds of bird chirping were in my ears. The deep breathes of this fresh air I took, filled my lungs. As I grabbed a small letter from my bag, it appeared like it was from a girl, to a mother who died. I never did quesion why did Heaven pick me, to do this type of job, it's not like I was a huge believer in Heaven, or in that matter, I didn't believe in anything like that. This job really changed my life, these supernatural events in which changed me into a better person. I was once a selfish, lonely person who only had money and I didn't care much. But after I met you my life was so much happier and I fulfilled more, I cared about other people, not just myself.  showed the new side of me, in which I never saw before. You opened up my eyes to the world. You made me want to live on and never give up.

Mom, are you doing fine?

How’s everything there?

It has been 1 year since you’ve left.

Until now, I still can’t believe you are gone.

I miss you so much

He read this letter over, laying on the layers of green grass, on his back. He then finished reading it and placed it on his stomach, and then looked in the sky. And he just laid there, for a short moment before saying something.

Mom….

How have you been in heaven?

How is the world there?

There.. There in heaven. he pointed into the clear, blue sky.

Heaven, mom I miss you.. He placed his hand back down.

He stood up and just waited for a second before moving on.

you walked through the tall grass in a huge white jumper, a scarf and just layers of clothes to keep you warm, during this cold weather. Your short hair was let down and it was flowing. You kept on walking until you reached your  destination, which was this red mail box, you reached into your old, white bag and pulled out a letter that written to a man, then you placed it inside the hole of the mail box. 

I hope this reaches heaven, you whispered into the red, mail box. You looked back into your bag to find an empty water bottle; you placed it near your lips, to only find out that it was in fact, empty. You let out a deep breath. From your right, a stranger walked up to you and handed his water bottle to you, which had a small amount of water left. This man next to you hair straight, short black hair, brown eyes. And he was wearing the basic winter clothes.

Who are you, you then asked but he never replied back to you, but you just took his water bottle and drank it, because you were particularly thirsty. You finished the cold water in seconds that cleared up your dry throat. You smiled and he took it back, lifting it up to see if you left any for him, but of course you didn't. There was not even a small drop left.

 

You know its dangerous taking water from a stranger, he stated to you. Giving his empty water bottle back into your open hands.

And you are dangerous? you questioned to him, holding the bottle.

I’m not saying that I’m dangerous; he looked back at you and lifted his small bag which he was holding, then moved it up his shoulder for more support. Because of the weight, that was holding it down.

But who are you? You played with the water bottle in your hand.

Heaven’s postman, that was all he said.

Huh?, you were really confused about this.

He placed his arms on the top of the mail box and then leaned his chin onto of them.

I’m a postman who delivers mail to Heaven.

You smiled and laughed at this joke, Ahh… The one from the fairy-tale?

Not the fairy-tail… I deliver the mail you send to heaven. He stood next to the mail box, grabbed a key and started to open it. The box itself was filled with colourful letters. From children, mothers, fathers, everyone sent one. But all had something different in it.

You pouted. But he grabbed some letters.

Excuse me, you said rudely.

Wait, he started to load some in his bag.

What are you doing? You rushed over to him with the letters. And started to shove him away.

What are you doing! You asked again.

There! He pointed

What!

There! He said again and you walked over to look what was on the other side of the mail box, there appeared to be a number and it was 17, in a golden circle.

You looked at your watched and then back to the guy, yet again shocked.

I know! I know! Heaven’s postman, you jumped up using the mail box.

That’s what I told you before, he started walk away but, you ran after him and pulled on his bag, causing him to stop.

Wait…. There is talk on the internet somewhere of a handsome postman who appears and…..

Says that he delivers mail to heaven…. You stood in front of him. You looked up and down of him.

But you do have legs, you pointed out the obvious fact.

So you cannot be a ghost… you crossed your arms

He looked up with his black hair in his face.

Angel he said.

You giggled a fare bit, until you couldn’t face him anymore.

Hey! He tried to get your attention.

Stop mocking me! But you still laughed at him.

Then fly, go. You walked through the grass.

From here to there. He looked at where you were pointing to the ground.

Fine, close your eyes then. He told you.

You nodded, fine.

Don’t peek, when I count to three, and then open your eyes.

Hmmmm, you only said, with your eyes closed. He started to count.

(일 (하나)One

(이 (둘)Two

(삼 (셋)Three

As soon as you opened your eyes to see him, he ran off, he went through the grass and running pretty fast at this time. So you followed him in his tracks. The running felt like it was for ages but he finally gave up, from that and your screaming behind him.


I'm following the movie from the start, so the storyline will work better. What did you think? Also the way I am setting up the talking, that we change and I will do POV'S soon.