Chapter 10

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

 

Chapter 10


 

The tears were escaping from my eyes and I was terrified for my life, the questions about the unknown kept on entering my head. And they were unstoppable; it’s not my time to go. The Scheduler stood there keeping his distance away from me. He slowly put his hand in front of me, waiting for me to hold it.

“No…. just go away” I said.

“You know that I can’t do that” he looked at me with a stern look.

“Please I don’t want to leave” I reinforced my feelings.

“You all say that, but just take my hand”

I straighten up. “But you’ll take me in there”

“Heaven, that is your choice, not mine you besides you are messing up my schedule. He looked deeply into my eyes and that feeling of trust filled my body. Maybe I should just go with him. I placed my hand in his and we began to walk back into my room. My body was still in its normal place, lifeless and frozen in time.  

 

“You don’t want to be trapped here, you don’t want to spend the rest of your life in this hospital walking these cold, dark halls. Being a roaming spirit who passes by you “What else can I do? I don’t want to leave Jaejoong” The scheduler looked back at me. “There is a way of avoiding that….. but aish I shouldn’t even be telling you”

 

I let go of his hand and I was baffled by his comment, wait there is a way. “What is it?” I said surprised. “ I’ll do anything please, I just I want to wake up. I want to apologize to so many people and tell Jaejoong something please. You are my only hope, I’m begging you”

“ Alright…. Hush I get it… There has only been a small amount of cases like yours now, when someone is not scheduled to die, but somehow how they get pulled in.They can accept to go through certain steps to reverse the event which caused them to be in that state. You must go back and find three people outside of your family who truly loved you within the time frame I give you.

I was hesitant about this mission “ Wait what type of task is that?”

“Hey I didn’t make it… so do you accept? You have 12 hours to make up your mind” the Scheduler took out his phone dialled a number and walked on into the darkness of the hospital.

“ Hey wait I need to ask you some--- how can someone just walk off like that?”


Later that night


The room was filled with white lights of the purest form, candles and different fragrances throughout the room. The room was full of other schedulers getting their new clients information and going to their next mission. The sound of the classical piano filled the room and the peaceful and relaxing mood made the scheduler a happy one.

“So looks like you got another bad one?”

“ Jake well isn’t it a pleasure seeing you again here. Yes a “bad one” “

“oh brother I know you enjoy my company…” Jake noticed the alcohol near the Scheduler.

“I thought you stopped”

“Well clearly I haven’t” he was about to take a drink, but his brother grabbed it using his full, superpowers of speed..

“Aish… stop that little man”

“It’s her isn’t it, you found her right?” The scheduler laughed and turned around; Jake used his super speed and appeared in front of him.

“Jake go away” he pushed him across the room, but Jake came back up from behind him and pushed him to the wall.

“I know that you found her, your drinking habits don’t just start up for no reason big brother. Snap out of it, she is gone. It’s not like she can even remember you.” The scheduler’s grip on his brother’s shoulders loosened and he let go, leaving his arms to rest to his sides.

“ I will…” the Scheduler tried to say something but he just couldn’t.

“What? Get her memory back. Oh brother we are supernatural creatures but even we cannot do magic like that.” As much as this was accurate, the scheduler didn’t want to believe the words coming out of his young brother’s mouth.

“Boys, boys let’s play fair” an older girl, older then both of them appeared, coming down from the white stairs. Her long black hair flowing, her brown eyes sparking in the sun light, even though at times her eye colour changed to a red. She gained attention from all the boys in the room.

“Now what’s the matter” she walked near Jake and his brother.

you is back” Jake said letting the Scheduler go.