Chapter 4~

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

 

Chapter 4 


you POV:

Love is defined by

1.

a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2.

a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, asfor a parent, child, or friend.

3.

ual passion or desire.

4.

a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person;sweetheart.

 

But what is true love what is it to love someone unconditionally?

Real, true love is unconditional. All other "kinds" of love are not really love. Most parents and kids don’t love each other, most people in relationships don’t love each other, most people on the planet never experience unconditional love in their entire lives… or at least it sure looks that way.

To love someone unconditionally means that you love the person exactly as they are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future – because people change all the time, so if you love the person, you will love them even if they become something you disagree with. It’s not about what you get out of it or what the other person can give to you. It’s not about having a trophy you can show off with and tell people “This is *MY*girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband/son/daughter/whatever”. You do not “own” anyone. It’s not about you feeling ‘proud’ to be with someone who always agrees with everything you say and do and never does anything you disagree with. Unconditional love means that the person can just live their life exactly as they choose and you will always be there for them no matter what.

Can you love someone who really doesn’t exist on this planet, but only to me and me only?

I woke back up to reality in the park once again. Today I need to go back to that weird store. I entered the store, to the man in charge on his computer surprised and scared where I entered. He quickly turned off the computer and faced me angrily.

“Aish…. I said I don’t need you”

“I’m a customer today” I replied back.

We both sat down next to his old computer and talked about what he had to do.


In the Café with Jaejoong


We both walked up the stairs of the café to find our table.

“But you know, after we make a fake DNA test results what do we do with that?” I asked him

“ First, we make a ‘receiver’ the son’s name, just as if he payed for it. And then we have to make sure the father-in-law reads it”

“But Jaejoong then won’t he ask his son, were you suspecting it too?” I stopped walking for a moment and Jaejoong just walked on.

“He will never ask that” he said in front of me. I then continued to walk on.

“ In a man’s world that’s how it goes. That’s the point of our plan.” I followed behind him

“Eh, I don’t get it.”

 you you have to get it, idiot” we reached our table and we both sat down.

“ HEY! WHAT! Stand up and face the corner of the wall.”

“Ah Wae?”

“ Just stand up and face the corner” I yelled at him, but he rudely said no.

I stood up and hovered over him, so Jaejoong was looking up.

“Just be quiet you…. Listen to this, First, just before the father-in- law comes home put the DNA results in the mail box.”

I followed Jaejoong’s orders and ran when I heard a sound from the father-in-laws house. He walked over to his mail box and saw that there was some mail inside of it, he opened the mail box and grabbed it.

Voice over “ He will see the mail and be surprised at the word DNA test results, he will think, aah… he must have doubts too. And realize that the son has seen the love letters too, he will be aware of it and will desperately open it and see the result. After he reads the result, he will be relieved.”

The father-in-law did this, he quickly opened up the letter and looked surprised. He put the letter back in the envelope and put it back in the letter box like it never happened, then walked back inside.

My first task on the job was very successful and now to my next one. My next job was on a giy from CLIMATE he is the vocal Yongshik. I can’t lie I was overreacting but then again I was a huge fan of CLIMATE.

“ What to do! I like him so much” I held the letter to my chest.

“ You like him ?”

“ He’s so hot” I said back to Jaejoong smiling.

“He is?” Jaejoong questioned me.

“ Are you jealous?”

“ What are you talking about” Jaejoong said to me and put down some of the letters.

I held my finger up and pointed it at him

“ You were clearly jealous just then”

“ Why would I be jealousyou ?”

I gave up, I knew Jaejoong was lying to my face.

“That’s alright then” I said.

I picked up the letter and read it.

“ Dear father, Father it’s me.” I smiled and stopped reading for a second.

“ This is the first time I write a letter to you like this.” I told Jaejoong the story of how the vocalists’ mother passed away and then he ended up living with his father. After he debuted, his father, too, passed away from a disease. That letter was to his father, his father was a high-ranking official employer. He opposed his son to become a performer, because of that, he truly thought that his father never acknowledge or approved of him.

So the plan is to disguise myself as the last nurse who took care of his father in the hospital, and take a fake scrap book to visit him.

I went back stage in my costume and gave it to him, I was trying really hard not to fangirl. He asked the obvious questions like “did my father really like this” and he thanked me. Before the end I quickly asked him to sign one of his cd’s. I stayed and watched the rest of the concert that night.

Jaejoong don't leave anytime soon please, become my angel..... Don't fly away back into heaven.



 

Looks who's back, yes me. I am sorry once again, I was really busy during these three weeks and writing fics is a tad hard. As you can see I am still following the movie, I've taken some things out and added some new things in. My next chapter or in the one after that, I taking on a new ver. of the movie and I'm pretty much getting into the love part soon.~ Because I can :) I hope you enjoyed that, please comment.