Our Moment to Remember

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

 

Chapter 5

Our Moment to Remember



 

Jaejoong, Jaejoong! He was so amazing and so nice. I just can’t believe I actually was so close to him.

I was running behind him in the fields of grass and he just continued to walk on and didn’t listen at all.

“Aish you know, they believe it so easily.”

“Who?” Jaejoong said. I finally reached right to his side and slowed down.

“Yongshik and even that father-in-law” I pushed the hair out of my face.

“It’s because they want to believe it you>” Jaejoong turned to me, still walking. “ That way they know they’ll live comfortably.”

“Oh, that must be it” I skipped through the long grass. But then Jaejoong put this hand in front of me, this stopped me from moving on.

“Hey, someone’s coming to put mail in the mailbox you” it appeared to be a young boy and his mother.

“Hide” Jaejoong whispered.

“Where? Jaejoong, there is nowhere”.

“Um… then” Jaejoong opened his bag to find a small, yellow ball. He held it up to me.

“Let’s pretend that we are a couple, playing ball” he smiled.

“WHAT!”

“Just pretend”

“ Where did you suddenly get that” I pointed to the ball.

“You must be a Doramon or something” Jaejoong said and ran.

“We have no time to waste, get ready” he said.

I placed myself ready to catch the ball, but he threw it too far and high for myself, the ball went over my head before I could even think of catching it.

“Seriously you really want to do it? I yelled at him.

He just laughed and pointed at the ball, so I could go get it. Both the son and the mum didn’t really care if myself and Jaejoong were out there. We were just a couple in their eyes. I found the ball hidden in the grass but then the woman got my attention, she looked like someone I knew from somewhere, but I just couldn’t remember. I was frozen trying to remember who it was and Jaejoong was still trying to get my attention.

“What’s wrong” he asked.

Then it came to me, I remember.

“I know her”

“What?”

“ She’s the girlfriend of my deceased ex-lover” I wasn’t in the mood to see her at this time, I pulled my hair back and then crossed my arms .

“What? What about the child?”

I looked at them, as they were leaving the field of just grass.

“Maybe that’s her son” I said, not really knowing who it was.

“So that means, that she isn’t his girlfriend that was his wife”

All the rage inside me came to that point and I pushed Jaejoong’s stomach really hard. Which caused him to spaz at me.

“ HEY! That hurts”

I just stood there, not moving just looking at them.

Jaejoong and myself sat there, reading the letter. I slowly laid down on the grass, taking in the sun and the quiet for this time being. I raised my hand up into the sky.

“Heaven, is it really there, heaven?” I asked Jaejoong.

“ Wouldn’t it be somewhere?” he answered.

“AISH” I quickly sat back up, angered that I was once again thinking about my ex.

“ I don’t like it, just because he’s dead it doesn’t mean anything. Even thought he is a liar is dead, he is still and forever will be a fat liar. All if I can’t forgive, it means I can’t just forgive…      And loving it loving…”

Jaejoong moved closer to sit next to me and we were shoulder touching.

“Say it

“Say it to him” Jaejoong said closing his eyes.

“Not in a letter, but now.” He opened his eyes and pointed to me and then the sun.

I was trying to hold the tears in, but now I just had to let them flow down my checks, this man has hurt me so much and now is the time in which I need to tell him how I feel.

“ YOU IDIOT!” I yelled at loud as I could.

“Why did you die?  Why didn’t you tell me you were married?” I just let it out and cried.

“Are you okay, even though I’m looking at you while you cry?” Jaejoong questioned.

I let out a deep sigh.

“ I don’t like it Jaejoong it’s okay because it’s you.”

“ I feel better anyway, it feels like I’m looking at the sea and shouting. You idiot!”

I smiled and laughed.

you you shouldn’t cry”

Jaejoong faced me and then whipped my tears with his finger, his face was so close to mine.

“now.. now I want a kiss” he said shyly

I said nothing because at this time I was just too confused about why he said this, we just stared at each other very closely. But before I was going to say a word he kissed me on the forehead and backed away to where  he was before. He smiled at me.

The touch of this lips were electric, like something powerful all through my body happened. Why did he have this effect on me, it was just a small kiss on the forehead.

He sat there awkwardly, not looking at me.

“ Your good at saying it” I laughed trying to change this atmosphere but that had no affect.

“ Let’s forget about that” Jaejoong said.

I bit my lip and got up and stretched my arms.

“ You desire properly kissing me don’t you Jaejoong?”

He too stood up next to me “Isn’t it you who desires it more” he have me a grin.

“ I don’t feel like doing it anymore after you said that”

“Oh really” he said and moved closer to me.

“Really Jaejoong” I pushed him away from me.

“ I want to hear more of it, from now on, I want to listen to your storied in the future.”

I looked to the grass feeling my eyes watering up again.

“Are you crying again you

“ No one ever listens to what I say, they never do, even him, the one who died.” I looked up now not facing him

“ didn’t even listen to me once. He just” more tears went down and now they were unstoppable.

“ He just thought I was unimportant, I guess. But then again I already knew that, I always knew that no one really did care about me”

“ From the start, his intentions were not feelings” All that could be heard was the wind and my cries.

“Even when I cried, he was never by my side, not even once. He was never by my side.

“ You know” Jaejoong said softly and calmly.

“ Then, how about being by my side?” I turned around to face him, shocked by what he said.

He tilted his head to his left,  just a little looking at me. And then he did the unexpected.

He moved closer to me and closer until our lips were almost touching. He placed his arm on my right shoulder and knew what his next move would be and I wanted it.

He kissed me, his lips touched mine softly. He paused and looked at me, before placing both of his hands around my keck and then he kissed me again. He grasped the back of my hair and pulled me closer. It felt like time just stopped and only it was Jaejoong and myself, we were the only two on this planet and I felt happy for once in my life. Butterflies started flying around but I only ignored them and kissed him back. It seemed to go on forever, until it finally finished. Me wanting more.  He dropped his hands to my shoulders and twirled my hair in his fingers.


 

KINDA IMPORTANT So do you like this update? Nay or Yay? 

Also I need people to comment on if I should keep writing this fic, honest please