Chapter 6-Time Doesn't Wait.

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

 

Chapter 6- Time Doesn't Wait


We sat on the bus together in silence for a while, both of us taking in what just happened. I was staring out of the window taking in the view with a pink lollipop in my mouth.

“Hey… this job” I said to Jaejoong

“will it end, someday?” Jaejoong relaxed back in the bus chair.

“It will you

Jaejoong’s POV:

She looked like a beautiful angel in this sunlight; she is now my symbol of hope, goodness, protection and comfort. When she smiles, something inside me wants to stay, I want to hold on this this person. I have never felt these feelings with someone else in my life.  This isn’t a dream, she is my destiny for now.

“If we get caught” I looked over to her, my eyes being blind by the sun.

“By the people who send the letters, cheating. And by messing up”

She had a face filled with different expressions and questions.

“I will get discharged”

“Dischargedddd” she said

“Don’t you know what it means?”

“ It means getting fired” the sun was now behind the bus and I could see her face, shocked by my words.

“Of course I know what that words means Jaejoong” I turned my head to the side so I couldn’t see her.

“Hey where do you think I am now?” you asked me. I didn’t understand this.

“What do you mean?” the bus came to a sudden stop, which forced me to sit up. Its horn was also going off.

“Let’s go you ” I grabbed her soft hand and placed it in mine. We exited the bus and started running to the lighthouse.

She was acting like a small child, with her hands in the air and running.

“Hurry up” she yelled still running, this was said multiple times before she grabbed my hand and ran with me up to the lighthouse stairs.

“We are here, IT’S THE OCEAN!” she ran around the outside of the lighthouse, still with her hands in the air.

“It’s so pretty Jaejoong”

“ Well you will be glad, this place will be our workplace from now on.” I held my bag from the right shoulder and looking into the cloudy, blue sky.

“ What?”

“ How is it? You said to me, that you don’t like the café in the busy city, so I made this change”

“YAYYYYYYYYYY” she started to dance  around me.


That Afternoon  Jaejoong is alone in the café


Still Jaejoong’s POV:

I was by myself at the table reading this letter, I placed my hand out on the table, to get my coffee but there was none to be found.

“Excuse me” I raised my hand in the air, trying to get some attention, from someone.

I repeated myself once again “Excuse me, I’m ordering here” I looked over to the other people, who were served.

The waitress walked over to one of the tables to clean it.

“Sorry I’m ordering here” but there was no answer, nor she didn’t even look at me. I had to go up and talk to her. I stood up from my table with the letter still in my hand.

“Excuse me, can I get an order?” she just continued on with her work.

No matter how many times I asked for that order,there was no one there for me, no one even looked at me. I just felt like I was the only one here and this fact scared me.

I sighed, I know what is happening. There was only one person, I could go to at this time, it was one of the people I helped with a letter. I went to his shop and stood at the end of the staircase, waiting to see if this would work. He was flipping through his photos of the sky, he did this every day. It was that one thing that made he feel close to his dead son. He turned to me and the hope finally lifted.

“When did you come” He asked

“You can see me?” I said to him.
“Excuse me”

He got out of this chair and walked over to me.

“Would you like a drink of coffee?”

“Coffee please, black” he nodded.

“ Sorry to trouble you, but may I look around?”  

“Of course, I’ll make the coffee while you look around”
“Thanks”

I walked over to the table where he was and saw the pictures.

“Sorry that’s not for sale, you can’t look at that” the man saw me looking at them and said that to me.

“Oh, I’m sorry” I bowed to him.

“No, I mean, its not a big problem for you to see” the man pointed out.

“I’ll be careful”

“Please just be careful” he said.

I looked at the small folder which contained all the different photos of the sky, some in the afternoon, morning and at night. These captured the beauty of the sky in its best form.

“These are only the sky” I admitted

“Yes, they’re sky photos” he sat down.

“ I spend my life taking pictures of it” he said.

“Since when did you start taking these photos” I flipped the pages.

“Well, it’s been 7 or 8 years I guess” the man explained.

“It looked like you really like skies” I acknowledged.

“ Gosh, I’m sorry, I’m sounding like an idiot asking all these questions” I added.

“Not at all. It’s not that I like it but it’s my son, he kept on taking photos of the sky” I paused and just listened to the man.

“ My son passed away, this doesn’t really make sense but I’m continuing his hobby I guess.”  The man expressed this to me.

“Gosh, it sounds funny saying that I’m continuing his hobby” the man laughed and smiled.

Time waits for no one, even if you are an angel. But for this moment, it needs to stop because I can’t lose her.


New update what do you think? and I have a new background, I wanted to point it out to you.

update 2: Text has been changed so now it is readable on any device 

Upate 3: THERE WILL BE A PLOT CHANGE VERY SOON, THIS STORY WILL NO LONGER FOLLOW THE MOVIE.

People have been asking for that and now you have it.