Chapter 9

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

Chapter 9


As my feet slowly touched the icy, cold floor I started to feel more and more frightened as I got closer, I couldn’t stop myself from moving. There was this force that was pushing me closer to him, the light started to gradually stop flicking. And I reach a halt when I was close to him, his hand was out and I still touched it, scared for what was going to happen next but it just felt like I needed to do this. I touched his hand and held it as he did for me, it came to my surprise when his hand was warm and it felt just right.

As strange as his all black, trench coat and dark flocks of hair. I still did not think to what might happen. Maybe it was the feeling of the unknown which made me do it. He was the only one who I could touch, my condition established my body not being able to travel through solid objects, or touch anything without going straight through it.

My thoughts were stopped when this man started to pull my arm to follow him. He pulled me down another hall, far away from my room and Jaejoong. We stopped to a man and before I could as what was happening to me. The man in the hospital bed right in front of us gives up on fighting. His eyes shut and the machine started to beep, seconds later his soul literally leaves his body and the doctor who quickly rushed to his bedside pronounces him dead. The “reaper” bowed to the now dead man and started to lead the way down to another hall, where a celestial portal opens up; this is done but the reapers hand in one flick.

“Will they be okay” the dead man said looking at his family who were now near his dead body.

“As long as they know that you are happy and in peace. I believe they will” the man took on more look at his family, the reaper bowed once more for his sign of respect, and the dead man stepped inside the elevator, on his way to the afterlife.

The reaper closed up the portal with another flick, and the bright light of heaven disappeared. He looked at me and indicated that I should follow him; we walked for a while until we stopped in front of the hospital.

“Are you the Grim Reaper?” I asked.

He laughed “No, I’m a Scheduler” it seemed as though he was indignant to be called that.

“A Scheduler….. I don’t understand”

“My job is to be there when a person’s scheduled lifetime is up and I take them in that portal you saw before”

“Am I dead?”

He confirmed my question with a nod.

“See, it’s the case we Schedulers hate the most~ when our Schedules get messed up!”

I looked back at him with a confused face.

“Today I was here for that man today, not you. You were not scheduled to die today. Trouble makers” he whispered that last bit.

“I c…c can’t be dead”

“Well sweet heart it looks like you are”

“question, is Jaejoong really heaven’s postman”

“Yes, he is truly one of a kind”

“Why can’t he see me then?”I clenched my fists “Heaven choses not to allow him to see you, not just yet. See he made the mistake of being with you. People like him should not really have any contact to people like you.

“Like me? What do you mean?” I said a little louder.

He huffed “Come on, we don’t have time” he took me back to my hospital room. Where Jaejoong was still near my bedside.

“I may have lied, you’re not dead. Technically”

When the doctor walked in some of my friends arrived, they burst in, in grief and sock. As the horror started inside of each and every one of them. The doctor decaled that my body was in a vegetative state.

“She is practically brain-dead” he went over the coma in more detail. But the more he said the more tears started to pour down my friend’s face, Jaejoong left the room. The “Scheduler” tried to lead the way.

“No I don’t want to go” I pushed his hand away and started to freak out. “I don’t want to go in there” I started to run as fast as I could, but around every corner there he was. What was I thinking, trying to escape death?

I gave up. “I won’t force you to go in there; I won’t force you to go to heaven.” So he was saying it’s really my choice, to go or not.


Guess what Korean drama I got this chapters theme from, and you will have a chance to be in my story. First one to guess.

comments would be loved please

Same applies with this story: No reviews/comments no new chapter. Once again sorry but this takes time and its like what's the point.