Chapter 12

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

Chapter 12- Let’s begin


"Tears Are The Most Accurate Representation Of Feelings. Because Eyes Are Where You Can Find Your Inner Soul."

“Okay, I’ve made my decision. I know what I want to do now” you  was walking around the hospitals hallways, everything was absolutely silent not a single voice was heard, right now it just felt soulless, she felt alone and she needed someone to be there with her. It was like she felt trapped and everything was frozen but she was still moving but no one could hear her. Sometimes she would get lost, just wondering down the hallways, just thinking but no words were spoken. She felt even more alone. She tried called the Scheduler but there was no answer.

“Please answer me” her cries filled the room. “Just please” one single tear fell from her left eye and she felt lifeless and it was as if her soul was moving out of her body. And life was falling out of her hands.  She fell on the hard, cold floor with her back against the wall and her knees up to her chest. “ I just need someone here, please” she said with the tears still falling down, just hoping that he would answer. She didn't like this feeling at all.

" I just ...please"

“It’s about time you chose what you want” the Scheduler finally appeared by her side, leaning on the wall as soon as he took a glance of  you his face was full of worry, and he wanted to rush up to her but he couldn’t show that. So he put on a face and hid the truth as he would normally do. His true feelings would stay hidden until the time was right once again. He smiled at her but it had a hint of a cheekiness.

“What are you smiling at” you said slowly getting up to stand by him. And wiped the tears on her face.

“I called you so much and you never answered, I was here by myself in this place and now you finally answered to my cries. And you are standing there smiling. I want to go”

“I’m sorry, I was uh busy with things to attend to”   you just stood there giving him glares.

“I… " you paused for a moment "want to make that deal” you said, but worried about what the outcome might be.

“Great, so then we can begin” the Scheduler pushed himself off against the wall and gestured that they were to leave and that   you should follow him. He took you out to the hospital's garden, where only a few people were out and about. But at least you had a sense of happiness and that there was actually life and humans were around. You took a deep breath and then released it, feeling all the pain just flow away.

“Here” the scheduler took out a bracelet from his pocket and held it out in front of you, waiting for it to be taken. You looked at it…. But why did you feel like it was a bracelet that you’ve seen before. You were so certain that you have never seen it, but you felt a sense of connection towards it and you grabbed it from his hand.

“Put it on” you looked at him blankly, why did he give this to you.

He sighed “When you wear it, I’ll be able to know where you are and you will be able to call me and I will come to your rescue when you need me. It’s nothing special go on”

You looked at the small bracelet in your hands, and what appeared to be wings were covering the bracelet. You placed it on your right wrist and as soon as you placed it on, automatically it resized itself to fit your wrist perfectly and you jumped.

“It’s only magic” he laughed

“So this deal” you said while crossing your arms.

He took a seat on a bench and looked at you. “Most people won’t find a job like this easy at all, with that you must find three people who truly loved you and you have to do some jobs with me”

“Wait what sort of jobs?”

“Well I am a Scheduler, I have a list of people that I take to heaven and you must help me. After all it's going to be fun. It's not like I have had a helper in a few years" He smiled.

"How does that sound fun? you are taking life's away" you looked at him with an angry face, this had no affect on him at all. "Don't you even feel?"

"New's flash hun, I'm not a human so therefore I don't feel at all, feelings are in the past and what I do doesn't faze me in the slightly"

You were taken back by his harshness of his words and you wondered if he has ever loved someone. You were scared to ask but the question needed to be asked.

"So then you have ever loved someone?" 

he laughed thinking that you didn't pay attention to a single word that he just said. "Love? something like that isn't real. So once again, no since I have no feelings I don't believe in something like that" you felt like there was something hidden in his words and he couldn't look at you.

"Human beings hearts changes. Thats their specialty. Forever? There is no such thing. Love then hate, hot then cold, upset then grateful, full of resentment then understanding. And it goes on. "


I dunno if I should go on with this story or stop it. Please tell me what you think.