Ghost in my heart

Heaven's Angel ((hiatus))

 

 

Chapter 8- Ghost in my heart


 

you pov:

Everything was just going in a white flash and I was moving at a fast speed.  I could hear the worried and scared voices in the background around me. Some were people trying to wake me up and one voice was the only voice I focused on. It was Jaejoong screaming at me, telling me that I can’t let go. The grip on his hand tighten and I tried to squeezed back, but my body was too weak to answer back to his cries. I felt two people lift me up onto the bed in the ambulance. I could tell by the sound of the siren, that was loud in my ear.

“Why am I here?” I asked myself starting at a white ceiling above me.  That was such a close call, seeing the car crash into me, how I could see the end of my life right there. That spilt second crash. Then everything blurred again and my heart started to race, what is wrong? What happened to me?.  The background voices told me that I was alive and that indicated that I was still in an ambulance. Then to the hospital. I could feel someone, who I think was Jaejoong squeeze on my hand again, but I still could  not reply with a squeeze back.  I was fully aware of my surroundings but still unable to accept this fact, that I could not move, open my eyes nor speak,

Jaejoongs pov:

She is just laying there, not moving and just being absolutely still. Her face is as white as a ghost. At the time I was still finding out what is wrong with her.  I would do anything for this girl and seeing her trapped like this, hurts so much.

“Excuse me, what is wrong?” I asked the doctor who walked in with a worried. He shook his head at me and the worry started to build inside of myself. I started to feel sick in side.

“She has some internal bleeding factor due to the other car and we did do as much as we can, but I’m sorry to say but she has entered into a…… coma. Due by the substantial forces from the car, which hit and to the damage on the outer cortex, from the traumatic injuries such as the head trauma caused by the collision. This caused this serious issue to her. We are working as hard as we can at this time.

The only word that really entered, that she was now in fact in a coma. The doctor patted my shoulder and walked away. I stood there still and absolutely quiet, trying to go over this news about her. I fell to the ground, hitting hard on the floor my back facing the door. I wrapped my arms tightly around myself into a hug, trying to comfort myself. I rocked my body gently back and forth, but I couldn’t control the endless streams of tears from my glossy eyes. Enduring this emotional pain which continued to engulf me. I just stayed there crying for a while, it seemed like forever.

you pov:

The sound of my heels on the stone floor echoed through this room as I walked toward the door. How did I get here? Did I make it? Were the questions I was asking. I opened the door of this room and sunlight hit my face and I turned away, I felt the warmth of the heat go through my body and it felt nice.

I looked around to see a beautiful garden, enclosed by small, white fences and in the middle of it all was a huge water fountain. Where many birds gathered, to drink. A bright light went through me, I looked down to see that I was wearing a white, yet small dress with high heels and I moved closer into this peaceful place. There were no people which I was aware of, just nature in its glory. There were small animals playing and being happy, everything about this place was calm and I felt as it was home. I smiled looking around. As I moved further into this beautiful garden I saw a man, who was seated in the sun, surrounded by small animals. By the looks of it, he was feeding them but something was not right. I tried not to look for long but, I needed to know where I was.

“Excuse me” I walked closer. The man turned around to face me, his hair was in his eyes and he was all in white. He looked up and his face was flooded in tears. This man was Jaejoong.  He moved closer and grabbed me into a hug, I missed this feeling.

“Where are we Jae?”

“ Just wake up, please live” he looked at me still crying and then he disappeared in a flash.

“JAEJOONG” then everything went white in my eyes.

That white light took me somewhere and that was back in the hospital, looking over my body. I was shocked and still looking at myself, just laying there not being able to do a thing about it.

Jae POV:

I walked into her room, trying to wipe the tears away. I sat next to her side and just held her hand. There must be a way of fixing this. I felt a gush of wind into my face, but the door or the window wasn’t open it felt weird, I shook off this feeling.

you POV:

I could see him, I could actually see Jaejoong. I tried to call his name but he couldn’t hear me. I touched his shoulder but my hand went straight through his body. This must be the afterlife; this must be when I see that white light and go to heaven.

“Jae, please answer me I’m right next to you” I screamed it and I screamed and called him, which felt like one hundred times. But he just sat there, not even looking at my way. Why am I here? And what is going to happen to me?

The old lights started to flicker and all sorts of sounds were happening all throughout this small room of mine, it must have only been in my sort of world because it didn’t affect Jae at all. He was still looking at me. Suddenly my room door slammed open and Jaejoong jumped out of his seat.  

The hall outside my room was full of this bright light again and a man appeared in the end of the hall with his hand out; his was all in black and waiting for my move this must mean I’m leaving this world. This must be the grim reaper or as some call it the scheduler.


I'm really sorry for this update, I know its short but I needed to write something. I've been having some well boy issues and I've been really depressed and sad.