Chapter 7: The Plan

One Year Later... (Sequel story of ...Can We?)

 

“I want a rightly wrong one. Someone I would lovingly stare at and whisper to myself: You’re the only problem I would like to have forever.”

–Anonymous

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

 

After a long chit-chat over the phone, Donghae slept well and soundly. His heart still jumped in joy as he closed his eyes.

 

 

When morning came, Donghae woke up with a wide smile on the face. He feels like breathing again freely after a long time of suffocation.

 

-,-

 

Jessica woke up feeling groggy. She wanted to go back to bed but she still has works left in the office. Though she’s feeling lazy, she forced herself to get off the couch.

 

 

Her eyes grew wide as she noticed that she was not in bed. The phone wasn’t on its proper place—it’s on the carpet.

 

 

She started to recall what happened last night.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV:

 

 

I was still feeling groggy as I opened my eyes. I have to go to the office today to finish reviewing the designs submitted to me by the designers for their catwalks the next week.

 

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!” I shouted as if I was being .

 

 

KAAAAABLAAAAAAM!

 

 

I was so unlucky this morning. My back totally right arms totally hurt as it hit the hard floor. That time, I noticed I fell asleep on the couch. I turned around my eyeballs 360 degrees around the whole room, wondering if somebody was inside except me. I’m being paranoid.

 

 

I saw the phone receiver hanging upside down.

 

“What happened to this?” I mumbled.

 

I pause for a minute. Shut my eyes as I took a very deep breath.

 

I placed my fore and middle fingers at each temples and I tried to calmed myself.

 

“Jessica, recall what happened last night? C’mon~ you can’t do that.“ I crazily cheered myself.

 

BOOOOM!

 

I recalled what happened last night.

 

“No one’s here and no one me.” my mind uttered by it.

 

I remembered I was talking to Donghae when I yawned and slowly fell asleep.

 

“Oh, my mind started to think crazy things—too crazy.” I said as I tried to get up from a hard fall.

 

I was outraged when I took a glimpse on the desk clock that’s 30 before 7.

 

“Omo! I’m going to be late.” I said in panic.

 

I was running speedily to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

I’m a truly best actress for the category of Crazy Thinking and Over-reactions.

 

No breakfast + hassle = total haggard

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

 

I was seating comfortably on the veranda of my room, sipping a hot green tea.

 

I brought my laptop with me and started surfing. I was trolling around when a topic caught my eyes.

 

HOW TO PROPOSE PERFECTLY TO THE LADY YOU LOVE?

 

“Nice one!” I exclaimed happily.

 

I made up my mind, I will propose to her tonight. So, I hurriedly finished my breakfast and planned my proposal.

 

I didn’t know if she would say yes, but I will take the risk again. Whatever her answers would be, I will accept it with all my heart.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

Jessica didn’t know that Donghae will propose to her tonight. She’s totally busy reviewing all the designs left in her desk.

 

Meanwhile, Donghae spent his whole day preparing his proposal. He has his haircut and bought another black suit. After that, he bought a bouquet of tulips and wrapped it in a beautiful wrapper. He also bought Cartier love ring. He went to a restaurant that offers cake as one of the desserts. He talked to the head chef and asked to place the ring inside a special cake.

 

Everything was planned perfectly.

 

 

Will Donghae succeed to get Jessica’s YES?