Chapter 10: Ringing of the Bells

One Year Later... (Sequel story of ...Can We?)

 

 

“Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but looking outwards together in the same direction.”

–Antoine de Saint-Exupery

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

Holding you here in my arms, your heart is beating fast

And I want to tell you just how long our love will last

Look in eyes, hear what I say

I’ll be the one who won’t walk away

I cross my heart, pledge to you

All my love, to have and to hold from this moment on

Just as long as the stars shine above

I will be true, I promise you

I cross my heart

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae’s POV:

 

Today was one of the happiest moments of my life. I saw my woman calmly walking along the long white carpeted aisle with red roses petals scattered on it. Her white long dress that overflowed in her slim body, her hands holding her favourite bouquet of flower,  her face glowing as she smiled beautifully—she’s a perfect bride.

 

For the rest of my life, I’ll have her. From the moment I open my eyes ‘til I close it, she’s the only woman I really love to see beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

Jessca’s POV:

 

This day is one of the happiest days of my life. As I took my every step of to the arms of him, I couldn’t believe this day would come true. And this is really happening—yes, it’s really happening. I’m no longer dreaming of this.

 

 

I saw my man happily waiting for me at the other end of this aisle. He looks more manly and handsome on his tuxedo. It really suits him. His smile was a smile I would like him to have for the rest of his life. That was the smile I wanted to see whenever I wake up every morning in his side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

The much awaited wedding has finally arrived. The day they will vow in front of the Heavenly Father, the one who will tied them up ‘til eternity. The tie no one can destroy. . .

 

 

Jessica, I vow in front of the man who created us that in better or worst I will always be faithful to you. I will always be true in every way. I will be a good husband and a good father—the best man you deserve to have. Through sickness and in health, I will stand beside you to hug you and take care of you. From this day forward wear this ring as a sign of my love for you until forever. I love you.”

 

 

Jessica shed tears as Donghae wore into her finger the symbolic ring. At last, the man that broke and healed her heart was finally her husband.

 

 

 

Donghae, I swore in front of the man behind everything that in better or worst I will always true you. I will always lend an ear to hear you. I will be a good wife and a good mother—the best woman you deserve to have. Though sickness and in health, I will remain at your side to take care of you. From this day onward wear this ring as a sign of my love for you until forever. I love you too.”

 

 

Donghae shed happy tears. In the long run, the woman she loves from the very first time, the one who taught him to be strong was finally his wife.

 

 

They sealed the vow with a warm kiss.

 

 

And now, they are ready to face every tomorrow, looking at the same direction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

EPILOGUE:

 

 

 

6 months later:

 

 

After the wedding, the newly wed enjoyed their two months honeymoon in Paris. They had enough time to spent time together and knew each other more—the things they both love and hate, the plans they have for their family, everything.

 

 

They went back to Seoul; Jessica was 3 weeks pregnant to their first angel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---END---

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope i give you a nice ending for this story. I'm sorry if it took so long for the chapters to be posted. I'm working with several Haesica fic now, that's why..

Anyways, the lesson i want to impart in this sequel is that  1.) Persevrance is a must! 2.) if you really love that someone who walked away or dumped you, fight for your love. Prove to him/her that you really love him/her. 3.) if that love never comes back to your expectation, patiently wait for it, the Almighty GOD knows when you have it--everything is in God's perfect timing

thanks to all the readers and subscribers and to all your warm comments, i always laugh whenever i read it.

 

to all my new subscribers here, have a great time reading this. don't foget to leave comment/s..

 

lots of love,