Lesson 2

Escape

"Get up twats," I said clapping my hands. They almost them instantly woke up, except for Ravi, it took him a few minutes.

"What," He said not fully awake.

"I'm gonna teach you how to break the bond with your doll," I announced.

"Ah, really?" N asked. I nodded.

"This is the harder part, though most of this is mind over matter," I said sitting down in my legs crossed. "Because most of it is mind over matter is what makes it harder..... In this case, it's slightly different from mine... But I can't quite put my finger on why just yet...." I said spacing out. "Anyway.... Yea ummm this is harder to practice too, for you and me.... This is just something you have to do learn for yourself really, just think mind over matter. 'She's not really hurting me, and she's just hurting the doll, not me'.... Just think that," I said dragging the sentence. "Ready?" I asked.

"Wait what?" Ken said confused. I took a deep breath and lifted my right hand. They all floated in the air.

"I'm sorry, this is the only way to teach you," I said as tears threatened to fall. I swayed my hand in the air. They swayed in the air.

"What... What are you doing?" Hyuk asked frightened.

"My friend taught me this for when this time came. When she taught me I asked why and she responded with 'you'll find out sooner or later' which made me really mad, but I see now..." I said sighing. "Break the bond. Mind over matter!" I yelled dropping my hand causing them to hit the cold, concrete floor.  Ravi and Leo slowly began to get up. NN, Ken and Hyuk were trying. Hongbin began to yell in pain.

"Hongbin focus," I instructed. He began yelling louder. I sighed and balled my hand, causing the invisible strings to break. 

"Why!" Leo yelled.

"It's the only way to teach you this. This was how I was taught, so I know how it feels," I calmly said. He flared his nostrils and crossed his arms.

"Wait wait wait. Why was Hongbin yelling? It was the same amount of pressure so....?" Hyuk asked.

"He wasn't focusing. He was too relaxed and it add the weight," I explain.  He was lost in thoughts... Trying to remember, but not being able to.

"Being physically strong helps slightly, but not by much," I said. I laced my fingers in my hair. "Damn that takes a lot of strength..." I took a deep breath. I later down and took a nap.

"How they doin'?" Yunhee asked.

'Okay I guess, I mean they're quick learners for the most part," I said shrugged. 

She sighed and said," I feel there is someone else here." 

"What the hell does that mean? And seriously, can you not talk in metaphors and stuff,"  I said. She glared at me because she knows that I know that putting things in metaphors is easier to 'explain' even though is makes everything slightly more difficult.

"I don't know, but someone is here and you need to hurry," Yunhee said. 

"I'm doing my best," I said.

"Just keep an eye out," Yunhee warned.

"Will do," I replied.


I woke up, I'd guess it was around 1 AM looking through the sunroof. It was a full moon. It was pretty to see the stars then the moon together, lighting the way. I sighed, looked at the sleeping dolls, I smiled slightly.  I will get you guys out,  just please please be patient. Hongbin woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Hello," I greeted.

"Hi," he greeted back. "Why... Why can't I remember?.....You must know the answer right?" He asked so confused and sad. I looked down.

"I do know," I told him looking up at him.

"Why?" Hongbin asked. You could see the sadness in his eyes. I bit my lip and glaced down for a second.

"It's better if you don't know... I'm sorry, if you knew, you would understand... But you not knowing is better in the end... For everyone. I may tell you after this mess is over," I told Hongbin. Tears threaten to fall, but only 1 escapes. "Just try to get some rest," I said softly. He nodded and layed down. 

******

I sat upright.

"Hey Yuchan.... What...mmmm... Wh-what was your past like?" Ken asked trying not to be pushy, but still trying to be pushy at the same time. I sighed.

"Hmmmm...." I said taking some time to think. "Hahaha.. Where shall I begin?" I smirked rolling my eyes.


 Sorry I haven't updated in a while! School and procrastination and being slightly lazy.... Please don't kill me! ><

-

So what do you think?

Comment your predictions!

Don't forget to subscribe and upvote!

Thank you! ^^