The Book; Lost Memories

Escape

"Woah woah woah, wait. What do you mean you destroyed the book and what exactly is the book?" Ravi asked. I put my palm on my forehead. 

"Gah!!!" I exclaimed. How, how the hell is the book still in existance?! I began to pace.

"Are you gonna answer the question?" Ravi said.

"The book that Hara has.... I've seen it... my friend told me to destroy it and I did..... But " I trailed off.

"But if you destroyed it.." Hyuk said.

"That's the thing.... I did destroy but if you saw it...  Damn it!" I said scratching my head. "I have to see it for myself," I stated. I sighed and forced myself to sleep.

How the hell does she have the book? 

" I don't know," Yunhee appeared.

"What the hell! I destroyed the book a long time ago," I said throwing my hands in the air. I started to pace.

"I have no idea how she has the book, but you know you have to find it," she told me.

"Yea, I know," I responded. Of course I know that. Duh. "But how do I know for sure that she has the book?" I asked.

"Use your time eyes stupid. I taught them to you for a reason," she said.

"Oh right, I forgot I had them," I said. I'm an idiot.....

"Okay, now wake up and see," Yuhee said shooed me away.

I opened my eye and blinked a couple of times.

"How was your nap?" Hongbin asked sounding slightly sarcastic.

"Good(?) Now everyone shut your trap," I said.

"Well then," N said. I sat down cross legged and relaxed. I blinked my eyes.

They gasped.

"Your eyes are glowing," Ken said.

"Shhhh," I whispered. I could feel them intensely watching. 

I see it, the book.....but.... *sigh* What... What is happening? Hongbin? Why.. Why are you carrying N? *flash of light* Now Ravi? Leo? Ken? Hyuk? Hongbin... He... He... No, but how does he not remember? Mind wipe maybe? But still.... *flash of light* 

I opened my eyes. I felt slightly dizzy. I put my hand on the back of my head to help stop the dizziness.

"What happened? What did you do?" Ken asked. I didn't respond. They waited a moment.

"Hello?" Hongbin said. I shuttered.

"She definitely has the book," I said bringing my knees to my chest. 

"What did you do?" Leo asked. 

"I have time eyes, meaning I can into the past. Not the future though....." I said trailing off. 


Everyone except me was asleep.

Why......Why did he do that? Why does he not remember?

"Hongbin, " I whispered. He didn't wake up.

"Hongbin," I whispered slightly louder, still no answer 

"Hongbin!" I quietly screamed while throwing a rock at him.

"WHAT?!" He quietly screamed back, waking up.

"Hongbin, I need you to close your eyes and relax your mind," I instructed. He huffed and did so. I closed my eyes and entered Hongbin's mind.

I walked through a hallway of doors and shelves with books of memories and dreams.I found a door labeled 'Hara'. I slowly opened the door. It was a short hallway with shelves of books. I looked at the book titles. 

'Everything will come true'

I pulled the book out and opened it. It was a 3-D holographic memory.

* "Hara, please listen," Hongbin said grabbing Hara's wrist and spinning her around.

Time is on your side, just wait

The tears he made you cry, I’ll cry them for you
Tick tock tick tock, everything will come true

If you can’t have it, I’ll just live for you
No matter how much, if it’s you I’m ready to get hurt

From now on watch closely what I’m about to do
If it’s you my body is not wasted
Just say the name and I’ll bring them to you
Tick tock tick tock everything will come true

If I can’t give it to you, step over me
Nobody can treat you recklessly
Whatever the reason is, you need me
Me that becomes a doll to fight for you

I shut my hurting eyes and run for you
Just please don’t leave me
Whatever you want, I’ll give it to you

*fade out*

*fade in*

Hongbin and the others were in the same cages they are now. Everyone was silent, but then Hongbin started to laugh. His laugh was one an insane person would laugh like. His laughing got gradually louder and more creepy. He stop and was grinning widely. 

'Why.. Why am I doing this? It's..  It's for her... No.... No! Not anymore! Now it's just a pure pain and torture!' Hongbin had a mental argument with himself. No wonder he went insane.

*flash of light*

Yunhee was standing there, in front of Hongbin. He was out of his caged, but tied to it with ropes. She caressed his cheek. 

"It's okay... I'm here to help you," Yunhee said. She put her hands on the sides of his head. She took a deep breath and began to wipe Hongbin's memory. 

"Well hello there," Hara said. Yunhee stops and turns around.* Sadness and anger mix together as tears run down my cheeks. I close the book and leave Hongbin's mind.

Hongbin opened his eyes and opened his mouth, but closed it quickly, noticing my mood. 

 

 

 

I will kill you.


The lyric translations were from kpoplyrics.net

-

What did you think?

Predictions?

Comment, upvote and subscribe!