Master

Escape

"Well.... As you know... I'm an immortal doll.. Key word.. Doll," I began.

I was made. I'm not 'real', I was 'born' at the age 23 and I will forever be 23. My master had found the book that Hara has. My friend told me what happened... Oh and the friend I've been talking about is Yunhee. She saved me from my master......

It was a rainy Saturday, Yunhee was working at the library, putting books back in their proper place. It wasn't a busy day, so you could hear a pin drop. Later in the day, the rainy turned into a heavy thunderstorm. A man was there, looked to be about 25 or 26, maybe 27 or 28. He had dyed blood-red hair, tall, built, handsome overall. He was looking in the fantasy section. Yunhee went up to him.

"Do you need help sir?" She asked.

"No thank you," he replied.

"I'll be over there if you need any help," Yunhee said pointing to the nonfiction section.

"Where is it? Hmm where could it be?" She heard him whisper. "Ahahaha..... Here it is," he said taking out an old dusty book. He brushed the dust off. 

'Dark Magic, Potions and Spells'

The title translated. Yunhee's eye were the size of golf balls. She walked up to the man calmly.

"May I see that book for a second?" She asked.

"No," he firmly said. Yunhee tried to take the book, but the man was too strong and she fell on her . He began to leave.

"Be warned, karma is real and it will find you!" She shouted at him. He left and you could hear the loud boom of thunder and a bright bolt of lightning.

*********

"Rise my slave," he said laughing menacingly. I sat up. "You shall do everything I say, no talking back or you will be punished," he said as he took a needle and stabbed the doll. My stomach hurt so much. I almost threw up. "And you shall call me Master," he stated walking toward me with lustful eyes.

*********

It was around 15 yrs, this exact day, I was made. I sat in my cage, hugging my legs. I felt numb, like the world was going round and I was here... On pause.... you could say frozen... Ice cold. It was that night, Yunhee came. She walked toward me and said,"it's okay... I'm here to help you escape." Her voice was so calming. I gave a weak smile. She whispered something and my glass cage began to freeze. Yunhee took a rock and threw it at the frozen glass. It shattered, making a loud crash. I was free. I started to cry.

"Thank... You," I said choking on my words. I ran up and hugged her. I heard foot steps and began to tremble. It was my master. I was so scared.

"You!" He said.

"I warned you," she said pushing me behind her.

"I don't know how you got here, but if you think you can defeat me than you've got something coming," he snarled. He began speaking in a different tongue, producing a fire ball. Yunhee quickly defended his attack and sent a snow storm his way. Fire surrounded his body as the large mound of snow disappeared quickly. Yunhee focused her energy and created lightning and shot it at my master. He went flying back hitting the wall. He was dead. There was a pool of blood coming from his head from the impact of the wall plus the electricity. She picked up a red, hard covered book.

"Come on...." She said taking my hand and leading me out of this hell.

*********

"Welcome to your new home!" She said excitedly.

"Thanks for getting me out of there," I said softly.

"Hahaha, no problem. Now, first thing is for you to do is get a shower, get changed and get you some food," She said. I nodded and she gave me a tour. When I finished showering and getting dressed, I went downstairs to dining room. "Eat up." She said sitting down across from me. I began to eat rapidly. I hadn't eaten for a few days or so, maybe a week. 

"Mmm so good! I can't thank you enough," I said taking a piece of toast and practically eating it in one bite. "Can I ask you something?" I asked as I began to eat the rice.

"Of course," she said with a warm, welcoming smile.

"How did I find me?" I asked. I swallowed, unsure of what was to come next. She explained to me her encounter with my master also that she was a witch but more at the same time. Though when you think of a witch, you think of this evil, ugly creature when she actually wasn't or at least not all witches were like that. She was really pretty and nice. She had long, brownish-red hair and beautiful green eyes. She looked to be about 5'4" maybe and 24 yrs old.

"Oh..." I said nodding. I sighed. What am I gonna do?

"Well..... you can stay here. I'll teach you everything I know," she said happily. She can...?

"Yes I can," the lady said answering my question. I shouldn't.... But where else can I go?  "Exactly..." She said.

"Okay. Thank you so so much," I stood up and bowed. "What's your name?" I asked awkwardly.

"Yunhee, Choi Yunhee," Yunhee replied, flashing a smile.

"I'm Yuchan, Lee Yuchan," I replied with a soft smile. 

"Well Yuchan, nice to meet you. Let's be great friends," Yunhee said extending her hand. I shook her hand and smiled.

*********

Everything was amazing after Yunhee found me. She taught me so much about the universe. When she taught me everything, we planned to travel throughout space, not time though, she said if we messed up something important in history then the future was basically screwed. I could understand what she and my master were doing when Yunhee found me. 

"Yuchan!" Yunhee screamed up the stairs. 

"Huh?" I said walking down the stairs after washing up.

"I'll be gone for a bit," she said.

"Okay, but don't be too long," I replied. I was used to being home alone, Yunhee always went on trips so save people. For example, she saved a dragon named Kris, a unicorn named Yixing or Lay, a deer name Luhan and a panda named Tao. They could transform into a human though. They stayed with us for a while, but they decided to leave to experience a human's life.

"Bye!" She said.

"Bye!" I said closing the door after she left. 

**********

Yunhee has been gone for sometime. It's been 2yrs, this is the longest she's been away. I was getting very lonely, I felt like I was going to go insane at one point. I trained to clear my mind. It helped a lot. I just got out of a nice, long, hot shower. I had put black sweat pants and a oversized hoodie. I was watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I bolted to the door. It was Yunhee.

"You're back!" I yelled excitedly. I went to hug her, but I only hugged air. "Huh?" I said extremely confused. 

"Sit down" She said walking in. We sat on the couch. It so silent you could hear a pin drop, it gave me chills.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Out, helping people, saving them... The usual I guess.." She said. A tears trickled down her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a concerning look.

"I'm sorry..... I'm sorry...I'm so so so so sorry..... " she whimpered.

"What's wrong?" I repeated.

"I'm.... I'm.. I'm..... Dead. I'm a ghost now I guess...haha," she said trying not stop crying. I had no idea how to react. I had a mix of horror, anger and sadness.

"How? What happened?," I asked as tears began to flow down my eyes.

"Look, you'll find out in the future... But what you need to know is that there will be more similar to you.. Save them like how I saved you..." She trailed off. I quickly nodded. She got up and walked to the door. Her hand was on the door and before she left she said ," promise me you'll save them."

"I promise," I replied as wiped the tears away even though I knew they wouldn't stop. 

"Goodbye.... Until we meet again," Yunhee said walking out the door. She turned into thin air. I sank to the floor and cried until I fell asleep. i can't believe my best friend... No... Sister died... I will keep my promise....

***********

It wasn't as bad as I thought though, I talked to her when I was sleeping. Her soul touched mine so she lives through me in a way. I spent 5yrs looking and waiting for the time I will find people like me until I went back to where I was from, Earth. I spent 2 more years waiting until Yunhee's ghost told me about you guys.....

"And here we are now, " I said. My cheeks were wet, I hadn't noticed that I was crying. I whiped my tears. 

"Wow..." Leo said. 

"Yea...." I replied. "It seems like a lifetime ago..." I trailed off. I calmed down a bit after I told them my story. I heard heels walking, coming closer, but I heard more footsteps following. Who could it be? Hara and ..?

"Good, you're all awake," she said walking to the center of the room. " I would like you to meet a friend of mine," Hara said gesturing to the hallway. All the color was immediately drain out of me. I felt cold and numb. No no no no no.... NO!!!  i screamed internally. Not you......

 


 Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! School and I was being kinda lazy too :P

So here you go, a long update.

 

 

Who is the mystery guest? What will happen next?

Put your predictions in the comments! 

Thank you so much for the support ^w^

 

don't forget to subscribe and upvote!

Thank you again!