Who Are You?

Escape

A/N : Italicized is Yuchan's thoughts 


My eyes slowly peeled opened. As soon as my eyes focused, I noticed that I was locked up....again. I had a tattered dress on. I sighed. The girl who locked me up came in.

"Ah.... your awake" she said. She walked up to my cage while I sat upright. I didn't respond, instead, I just stared into her eyes.

"How about you tell me your name hmmm?" she asked. I didn't say anything.

"Name?" she repeated slightly annoyed. Nothing.

"You know.... Some people consider it rude when people do not respond properly..." she said making her way to the circle table in the middle of the room. She picked up the smaller doll and grabbed a needle and began to stab it multiple times. I groaned in pain, hugging my stomach. I arched my back as she had just stabbed the doll in the back forcefully. She put the doll and needle down and walked back over to my cage.

"Now, your name, how about it?" she said.

".......Yuchan" i muttered keeping away from eye contact.

"Hmmmm...... Yuchan... What an ugly name. Ha. Well Yuchan, welcome to your worst nightmare" she said. She  turned around and left.


I sat on the floor, cross legged.

"Hi," the tan man said.

"Hi," I replied looking up from the ground

"I'm Hakyeon, but these guys call me N"

"Yuchan,"

"How did you find us?" a voice whispered.

"Let's just say an old friend told me," I said. "And you are?"

"Taekwoon.... or Leo...." he whispered which was his normal volume when speaking.

"Jaehwan, but I prefer Ken," a man with a large nose and burns on his arms said.

"Wonshik, they call me Ravi though," a deep voice said. i nodded.

"Sanghyuk, or Hyuk for short," the what seemed to be the youngest said.

"Hongbin," the man in the glass box said.

"So who is she and why are you here?" i asked curious to find out.

"That girl is Kwon Hara," Hongbin answered.

"We broke her heart, so she broke us," Ravi muttered.

I huffed and said," Well, I'm here to help you escape,"

"If you haven't noticed.... you're locked up too," Hyuk said.

"Shut up. I'm not an idiot," I shot back.

"So... Explain to me how the dolls work," I asked getting up to pace.

"The bigger doll is for when she wants to inflict pain to all of us, but we have our own, smaller, dolls," N explained to me.

"And where is Hara now?" I questioned.

"Work," Ken said. I nodded. I sat down, closed my eyes and began to meditate, it cleared my mine. I took deep breaths and began to relax.

"Woah...." Hyuk said in amazement. I opened my eyes and looked down. I was levitating. I sighed.

"How did you do that?" Ravi asked. I didn't respond, just merely stared. I closed my eyes and began meditating again.

What should I do? I need a plan. How did Hara find out about voodoo dolls anyway? And how did she manage to control and inflict pain to 6 people, at the same time, with one doll? Should I tell them about my past? Will telling them about my past help them trust me? What if they're freaked out after I tell them? All these questions swirled around in my head. All I know is that I must teach them what I was taught..... no matter what...


That night was brutal. I witnessed the guy being abused and I took a few beatings and stabbings myself, something I hadn't been use to this since back then.....

Sprawled on the ground, I stared at the ceiling. The guys where already sleeping which was something they needed more of beside food.

"Hey Yuchan?" N whispered, making sure not to wake the others, though I'm surprised Ravi's snoring hasn't woken them up at least twice.

"Yeah" I said looking over to his cage.

"Why did you come? To save us i mean......I mean I assume your friend told you the dangers no?" he asked.

"Yes, of course she warned me. I came because..... well.... I understand what you're going through......more than you think....." I paused. "And I don't want anyone to experience what I have..." I continued. I sighed and said, "I'll tell all of you my past life when I feel it's the right time for you to know," I finished.

"Mmmmm... okay.... Well goodnight then," he responded.

"Goodnight," I said back.