How?

Escape

A/N: Italicized will always be Yuchan's thoughts


It had been a week since I found them locked up. I still didn't understand how Hara got her hands on the secrets to voodoo dolls. There wasn't much talking the past week. Most of the time when Hara was at work, i would meditate. Every time when I meditated, one of them would ask how I could levitate, though I never answered, just ignored. I sighed and sat up.

"Look, okay." I said getting their attention. They looked over to me. "I"m giving you a chance to ask me any question so....go," I blurted out. There was silence as they were thinking.

"How can you levitate?' Ravi asked. I paused, thinking over how to answer.

"I'm not..... normal?" I answered.

"How did you find us? Like how did your friend know?" Hyuk asked.

"Mmmmm..... It's a gift of her's" I half lied.

"How are you not scared? I mean, I was scared, but not really now," Hongbin questioned.

"I understand what's happening right now more than you think I do," I said calmly.

"How? How can you possibly understand what is goingn on?" Leo said slightly enraged.

"I've seen things...I know things that you couldn't even imagine, let alone comprehend," I said, my expession getting dark. You have no idea....

I held out my hand and focused my energy. I created a flame. They gasped. Focus, don't get distracted.... I stood up and went to the fence of my cage and began to melt the metal. I took deep breaths and began the make the flame larger so speed up the process. At my rate, it would take around an hour or so to melt a hole that I could fit through and then I would have to somehow break  out the rest of them. If I made the flame stronger,  I could lose control of the fire and they guys could be badly burned.  What the hell am I supposed to do..... well... I have to teach them how to block the pain......... I sighed and closed my hand, ccausing the flame to burn out.

"How.... how did you do that?!" Ken asked slightly scared.

"I told you, I'm not normal," I said. Not even human......

"But how?" N asked. I looked at him grimly,  not responding. 

"Look, you said you came to save us, it's been a week and all you've done is meditate. I want answers," Leo said the flames of anger being fueled.

"Do you really want to know what I am?" I said raising my voice. 

"Actually yes," he shot back.

I began to levitate, my eyes glowed crimson red, a blue ring of fire burned the floor of my cage.

"I am an immortal doll," I said.  I took a deep breath. The fire went out, my eyes normal, and I sat cross legged on the floor. I pulled my leg to my chest.

Silence......

I stared at the ground and said, "Look....I know how you feel, like I've said, I understand more than you think I do." I looked up at him. One single tear fell from my eye. "Bottom line is even if we escape, she still has the dolls and she can still hurt you guys," I continued. 

"What if we just take the dolls with us?" Ravi suggested. I fell back and looked at the ceiling and sighed.

"It's not thay simple," I answered.

"Seems it," Hongbin said. I sat up.

"Even if we do take the dolls, they are still connected to you...." I said. "Meaning if anyone finds them,  then they can inflict pain or do whatever to you," I explained. 

"Why not destroy the dolls?" N asked.

"Because they're still connected to you.... Until you can break the ties to the doll, then whatever happens to the dolls will happen to you,"  I answered.

"So until you break the ties then it's basically like committing suicide, " Hyuk said.

"Bingo," I responded. 

"Damn it..... What are we gonna do" Ravi said.

"I'm gonna teach you how to break the ties," I  stated.  "It's very hard to though.... It takes a lot of mental focus and understanding the flow of energy throughout your body and it takes a lot of energy," I informed them.  I layed down. "Oh and I'm quite sorry if I scared you," I apologized before falling into a deep sleep.

*****************************************************

Heerrrrrrrooooo ^^

So what do you think hmmm?

Any predictions?

Please upvote, comment and subscribe :)