Reunion

Escape

Tears began to flow once again.

"I'm back!" my old master yelled followed by a soft chuckle. I was on my hands and knees staring at the ground as tears soaked the floor.

"I thought a reunion would be nice," Hara said clapping her hands together. By then I was trembling. 

"H-h-how?" I asked struggling to calm down.

"Now now... Have we forgotten our manners? Aren't you going to say hello?" He said lifting his hand up I quickly rose in the air. He began to ball his fist. He was choking me. I gasped for air. My master relaxed and dropped me. I began to cough. "Either way I'm sure you can figure that out for yourself," he said walking to each of the guys' cages. "And who are they?" He asked Hara.

"My dolls," she replied.

"Oh, so you made 6 huh?" He replied.

"Well, kinda.." She replied twirling her hair. Master glared at her. She continued, " enslave them to by my dolls."

"Ah... I see," he replied. "Not too shabby..." Master walked around again, being more observative this time. I didn't know what to think at the time, but I knew this would be a whole different game. I cried myself to sleep that night..

"Why? Why?" I said.

"There there," Yunhee said hugging me. 

"What am I going to do?" I said. I hardly swallowed as I fought tears.. The tears won.. "Haha...I'm such a baby... crying because of my monster under my bed is back..." I said wiping my tears. Yunhee let go.

"It's okay. You're a strong, beautiful woman whose been through the wringer. You can take him. You're stronger now." She said. 

"All because of you... Thank you," I said hugging her.

"No need to thank me,' she said cracking a small smile.

"Go get him tiger," Yunhee said patting my back.

I woke up. He's dead... He's dead... He's dead.... And for a second, I convinced myself...

"Hello y," he said lifting my chin. I was locked in a different room, away from the boys. I looked around. I was sitting on a bed. There was a window to the right and a thick wooden door to the left. Master was standing my the window.... Shirtless. I will admit, he did have perfectly carved abs, but I still hate him. He walked over and sat at the edge of the bed. "Long time no see," he said. He began to crawl toward me. I sighed already know what was going to happen. He would have beaten me anyway until I would give in.


My body ached, I was back in my normal cage. I propped myself up with my arms.

"Hey..." I said weakly.

"We could hear you scream..." Ravi said bluntly. I put my hand on my head.

"Great..." I uttered sarcastically. Can he at least be somewhat less blunt? 

"You should rest some more," N said in a concerned tone. 

"Thanks N, but I'll be fine," I said weakly smiling. There was something different, but I couldn't quiet put my finger on it, I looked around. There werr symbols in each of the boys cages. They each had a different symbol. 

"Where those symbols always there?" I asked pointing to the one in Hyuk's cage. It was circular with a triangle in the circle and a small circle under the triangle. There was a lightning bolt in the triangle with a line at the bottom of the bolt. They shrugged, I guess they didn't notice either. I've seen those symbols before, in the book. They represent different powers. Hmmm.. Well, I wonder if they unlocked their powers.. I looked at each of their symbols and studied them. I think I know what their hidden ability is going to be.... If I remember correctly........

"Hello?!" Ravi yelled.

"Huh?" I said. I guess I spaced. "What?"

"What do the symbols mean?" Ken asked.

"I'm gonna let you figure that our yourselves," I smirked. "Just don't kill each other." I stated. 


Annyeong!! ^^

Srry I haven't updated in loooooong time.

I've been busy lately. :(

I will update as soon as I can. 

Please be patient! <3

Thank you for all the support!

Hwaiting!