Lesson 1

Escape

I sat up and squeezed my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and rubbed the sleepiness away. Good grief..... Now what? Where do I even start (when teaching them)?

"Hi," Ken said, his expression rather empty.

"Hey," I said, still some what tired.

"The other's are still asleep," he informed me. I nodded.

"Once those idiots are up, I'll start teaching you guys," I told him. Hm Ken.... This is not you... to be sad, to be hurt.....

It took about 2 hrs until Ravi was the last to wake up.

"Took you long enough," I said annoyed. He streched and yawned.

"Well I'm sorry," Ravi replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"Lesson 1," I said.

"Finally," Leo said under his breath.

".......Anyway...... I'm going to each you how to block the pain, lesson 1, and how to break the ties between you and your doll, lesson 2," I explained.

"That's it?" Hyuk asked. I nodded.

"But but but but.....I wanna know how to levitate and stuff!" Hongbin complained in a very child-like manner. He gave me the puppy eyes.

1222e71f34963a286c633c867a4a00c0.jpg

I sighed. ughhhhh

"PLEASE" N begged. I shook my head.

"Please please please please," Ravi and Ken repeated, joining in the game of annoy Yuchan. Thanks for making this more difficult....

"Fine......"  I said defeated. "But --"

"But what?" Ken interrupted. I waited a second.

"Mmmmm Never mind," I said smirking. BWAHAHA!!!

"Tell us!" N demanded. Hehehehe....

"You'll find out, but I'm not telling you cause you annoyed me," I replied.

"At least tell us if it's good or bad," Ravi bargained.

"It's good," I stated.

"I despise you," N said.

image

"I love you too," I said. "Anyway..... Lesson 1"

"I'm going to teach you how to block the pain. This takes mental focus, both lessons do, and understanding of how energy moves through out your body," I stated. Ravi rapidly nodded. "Want to know a secret?" I whispered.

"Yes," Hongbin said.

Silence......

"I feel no physical pain..." I whispered.

"What?! Really?!" Ken exclaimed.

"Yeah, I fake that I feel pain, and in other situations, this ability has helped," I explained. "When you first attempt to do this is, it will take much energy, but the more you do it, it will become easier and less energy comsuming..... And maybe it will become natural to you," I said.

"How (do we do this)?" Leo asked.

"You have to focus your energy to where ever Hara is about to stab. It's like..... adding more layers, you know, to make where ever more tolerant," I said. "but it's not as easy as it is to explain it," I contracted.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, then said, "The key thing is to 'push' your energy to say.....your hands." I did so and punched concrete the wall of my cage. There was a large indent in the wall as well as a crack.

"Woooooooaaaaaah," N said amazed. I shrugged.

"Wow," Leo whispered.

"This is harder than it seems because you have to be relaxed at the same time as focused. It's like if you try to hard at a sport or overthinkng.... You become frustrated and annoyed, but if you stay calm and focused, you will be able to  master this skill in to time," I said. From what I can tell, this will be much easier for N, Ken and Hyuk....hm.

"Some exercies you can do is what I did with the wall, focus your energy to your hands then punch the wall, or focus your energy to your feet and kick the wall.But DON"T stomp when doing this. The people in the library will be able to feel it," I warned. They began to practice.

"Oh and don't over work yourselves..... I almost passed out once," I informed them. I began to meditate.

We heard the sound of heels walking toward us. I nodded at them. Here's your first test......Remember what I said.


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXlk_BRkrguLkvh181HBD

N-yeong!

I want to tell you that I will be updating every 4-5 days.

----------

So what do you think will happen? Dun dun dun dun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBwahPdbwhCHJtom1BTl4

Thanks for reading :)

k bye.