What Did You Do?

Escape

It has been a 2 months since I found them down here and I feel it's time to ask what they did to be here.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Huh?" Ken said confused.

"What happened? Why are you here? What did you do?" I asked. They were silent. I closed my eye and waited patiently for a response from someone.

"Who was here first?" I asked. They pointed to N. "I'm going from first to last to arrive," I stated. N sighed and began to explain what happen between him and Hara.

"We were in a happy relationship when she became really distant. I went to her house to check on her. I went to her bedroom and I saw her.... In a demonic circle.... I left and stopped talking to her. She asked what was wrong and I told her what I saw and told her she freaked me out and that we should break up..." 

"And yea..." He finished.

"I see..... Hmm......Who arrived next?" I asked. They pointed to Ravi.

 " We were fine until I just stopped liking her. I just..... Had a weird feeling that turned me off. I just said it's over and ignored and avoided her"

"Hm.. Okay," I said. The pointed to Leo.

 "She was really annoying.  She would text or call my about 50 time a day. And one day I just exploded and I broke up with her and blocked her too....."

I nodded my head multiple times.

"Ken. Then Hyuk, then Hongbin," N said anticipating my questions.

" She distroyed all of my art because she saw me with my sister at a cafe. My sister had just graduated collage so I hadn't seen in her in a loooong time. I decided to take her to her favorite cafe to catch up. Then when I got home I went to my room to continue what I was working on and my room was trashed with a note reading 'we're through'. I was so sad and upset, but also furious. I could never forgive her. "

"My turn I guess," Hyuk began.

"She was super possessive. She would basically stalk me. And I wanted to tell her as politely as I could that she was a stalker and I didn't want to date her anymore. So one day I asked her to meet me at the school fountain. I told her that I wanted to break up because it wasn't working out, but then her freaking hand cuffed us together and she 'lost' the key. It took a week to get us uncuffed." 

We looked at Hongbin, waiting for him to explain what happened even though I already knew.

"I don't remember," he said softly.

"What do you mean?" Ravi said.

"I don't know, I just don't remember anything really," Hongbin said.

"Try," Leo said.

"I am! Ah... My head hurts when I do," he said putting his hand on his head. Tears slowly started so trickle down his cheeks.

"It's okay... I can entire his past with my time eyes.... But I'll do it later... You guys should get some rest," I said laying down, back facing them. "Night."

"Night," they said in unison.