Dream

Escape

A/N: Italicized text is in Yuchan's dream


I tossed and turned (in my sleep).

"You must find them......" I heard an old friend say.

"Find who?" I asked.

"Them," Yunhee said. "There are six of them," she continued. Their names began to appear.

N (Cha Hakyeon)

Leo (Jung Taekwoon)

Ken (Lee Jaehwan)

Ravi (Kim Wonshik)

Hongbin (Lee Hongbin)

Hyuk (Han Sanghyuk)

Their face flashed quickly, one after another.

"You must save them. This is what I meant by 'there will be others like you that you must save'," Yunhee explained. 

I nodded.

"They're under the library. There is a cellar door right next to the library. You must teach them and save them," she informed me.

"Why me?" I asked.

Cold sweat began to trickle down my face.

"Because what's happening to them is almost exactly what happened to you," Yunhee said sternly. I saw six boys locked up in cages. I heard screaming, begging, and crying. There was a girl with ginger hair in long black dress. She was holding a voodoo doll and a huge needle. The girl began to giggle as she stabbed the doll. The caged men yelled in pain.

Tears began to flow down my face as horrable memories were dug up and relived.

"Help us......" I heard a man's voice say.

"Save us......." I heard a deep, husky voice say.

"Please........" I heard a man whisper.

I curled into a ball.

"Please don't..... stop..." I begged backing up until I hit the wall. His breath smelled strongly of alcohol. He traped me against the wall. He forcfully began kissing me, tears began to fall. That night he made me his. After that he started to abuse me, use me anyway he wanted,

The thought of my past brought goosebumps to my skin and tears to my eyes.

Yunhee appeared and said, "You know what you must do. Save them, give them hope," she disappeared into thin air.

I woke up and sat upright. I wiped the cold sweat from my forehead and the tears from my eyes. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

"I'll start looking tomorrow," I said to myself.


It was 10:30 PM, the streets were pretty, but not entirely empty. I walked 5 blocks to find the library that Yunhee was talking about. I walked down the alley that was next to the library and found the cellar doors I was told about. I opened the doors, there were stairs leading to who knows where. I walked down the stairs and closed the doors behind me. I took a lamp off the wall and began my adventure. I went left and right, up and down stair cases until I finally found them. As soon as I walked in the men started at me. There were 10 cages in the room, but only 6 were occupied. There was a table in the middle of the room. I walked over to the table to find the rather large voodoo doll, and a huge needle. I picked up the doll, then looked at them. As soon as I picked up the doll they were afraid. I sighed and put the doll down. I walked up to the tan man sitting on the couch. He got up.

"Help us..... please," he said, his voice slightly shaking.

"Of course" I replied. I studied the cages trying to figure out a way to break the curse. I heard foot steps and I turned around. It was the ginger haired girl.

"And who might we have here?" she asked. She picked up a smaller voodoo doll.

"No matter," she said. She brought the doll closer to and whispered, "sleep."

My eye lids became heavy, I tried my best to stay awake, but my best wasn't enough. I fell to the ground, into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

 

 


I hope you enjoyed!

Any predictions?

Subscribe, Comment and Upvote!