Powers... woah

Escape

"Hey," I said rubbing my eyes.

"uhhh.. hi," Ravi greeted.

"What the hell happened here?!" I asked when I realized what was happening around me. Ken was on fire, Leo was invisible, Hyuk was tangled in vines, N was making Ravi float in the air, there was a bunch of math on Ravi's cage that wasn't there the other day, and Hongbin was sitting in a crater in his cage. I face palmed myself so hard that I knew for sure that there was a red mark on my forehead.

"N! PUT RAVI DOWN!! LEO STOP BEING INVISIBLE!!" I yelled. The other 3 can't really help it.. I've got my work cut out for me...  They did as I instructed.

"What?" Ken asked confused.

"Well.. seems to me you unlocked ur power, huh," I said in a very sarcastic tone. "Where do I even begin? Easiest way, who wants their powers explained first?" I asked massaging my temple.

"Me!" everyone except Leo said. I face-palmed myself.

"Express the feeling of barren wood. the center of damage symbolizes soil which the tree needs to grow., but soil that it needs is drying out the entire body. Thus from the inside out- the diesease is spreading to the entire body. (Hyuk)

The hollow circle on the left is the pierced part, which is revealed when light shines through the hidden wounds. The full circle on the right represents hiding concealed wounds even deeper into darkness. (Leo)

For a look of wounds that cannot be healed, all togerther it forms the image of a sewing machine. The line in the middle is thr striaght needle, and the perpendicular line represents thr stich. When the lines intersect each other, it shows a form that cannot be stiched. (N)

Symbolized by the blazing fire in a brazier. comes out from a crossed "X" at clarcoal. expresses the dimoand-shaped flame coming from the charcoal and at the same time the wounds of a human being gulfed in flames. (Ken)

The meaning that a second life is impossible. the glyphs of recycled pictograms expresses that irony. Below is a simplified from a broken heart, where the rectangle penetrates the heart. (Ravi)

A look of repressed pain that is trapped inside all sides, obstructed and then forced further. The lines which extend past thr other lines and pionty triangles repersent the glass box. (Hongbin)" I said. Wow... I sound like Yunhee...

 "First. N, gingerly put your hand into a fist and Ravi, brace for impact. Ken relax, as much as you can, sing if you have to. Hyuk and Hongbin, just stay put," I instructed. Leo suddenly reappeared. Ravi hit the ground and Ken burned out. The floor of Ken's cage was black (were he stood). I focused my energy and sent a fireball Hyuk's way. He began to scream. The vines burned away. He stretched. I rolled my eyes and jumped, making Hongbin fly up and hit the ceiling then fall back down. There was no longer a crater. It's almost time... 

"Honestly.. I was surprised at the power you recieved....N actually can control people, Leo's is obvious, Ken is fire (basically), Ravi has enhanced intelligence, Hongbin can control force and is somewhat telekinetic, and Hyuk can control earth... Wow," I said rubbing my chin. I rolled my eyes back and fell to the ground.

"What the heck should I do?" I asked threw my arms in the air.

"Teach," she simply answered.

"But that will take at least 3yrs for them to completely master those abilities and who knows if any hiden ones will suddenly pop up?!" I raised my voice. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I got it.. I know what to do. I sat up, my head hurt a little. 

"Are you okay? You kinda.. Just.. Uh, passed out," Ravi asked. I ignores him and began to meditate. Boy I hope this works.


 Wow I haven't updated in forever... Jeez. Sorry, I had a lack of inspiration lately. I don't know when I will update this story, but I will try my best. ><

Thank you for waiting so patiently!

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!

-------------

The ideas of their what their powers were NOT mine.

What I based their powers off: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/56/2d/b8/562db849d75ac565367de48f2da09573.jpg