Test No.1

Escape

Hara walked to the center of the room, sat down and picked up the large voodoo doll. She lifted the right arm of the doll then dropped it.

"Ha," Hara said taking the large needle. She stabbed the stomach, legs, and face. The boys screamed in agonizing pain. Leo ever started to bleed when she stabbed the leg. Of course I faked my pain like I have from the beginning. It was awful to hear their loud screams. 

"Hmmmm," Hara hummed with a devious smirk on her face. "Dance for me," she said. She move the doll around on the table as of it were dancing. They unwilling followed the movements of the doll. I pains me to see them like this. Why... Why is this happening? What did they do Hara that makes her loath them and want to see them in pain? There's always two sides of the story..... I looked over at N. He winked at me signaling he was okay or the pain was very little. I winked back. I noticed that this was easier for Hyuk, like I predicted. I was surprised that Ken was having a harder time than I thought he would. Hongbin and Ravi, were getting the hang of it, but they could still feel most of the pain. Leo was having the hardest time, which I figured because of his strong personality. Hmmmm..... They're learning quicker than I expected. They still need to work a lot though. There were loud thumps and I looked up, everyone except me was asleep. Hara walked over to my cage.

"I've been wondering.... How did you find this 'little secret'?" She asked.

"Like I would tell you anything," I hissed.

 "Why not?" She snarled. I rolled my eyes then crossed my arms Hara grabbed my doll and stabbed the stomach.  I hugged my stomach in 'pain' and looked at the ground. I coughed up some blood. 

"How do you know about voodoo dolls?" I questioned.

"Hey! I'm asking the questions," Hara exclaimed.

"How do you know about voodoo dolls?" I repeated looking up from the ground and directly into her eyes. I could see a fire burning in her eyes, a fire fuelled by the need for revenge. 

"How did you find this secret?" She asked once again. We went back and fourth repeating those 2 questions.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION OR...." Hara yelled.

"Or what?" I asked trying not to scream back 

"OR I'LL KILL YOU!" She threatened.

"Then do it," I dared.

"I'LL REALLY DO IT," she threatened.

"Go ahead," I said with a straight face. Hara lifted the needle above were the heart was stitched on. Her hand swung down, I braced myself for some pain, knowing that I wouldn't die. However, the needle was sticking up, on the table, under the armpit of the doll. I knew she wouldn't have kill me, even if I wasn't immortal.

"No matter... You will just rot in here and die," Hara said calmed down some. "And let's just say that I like to read, now sleep," she said. I almost immediately passed out.


I opened my eyes and sat upright. HAra's words echoed in my head. 'Let's just say I like to read' ....... It can't be.... But

"Why did I bleed? " Leo said interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, right. It's because you were too tense. It's like pulling a leg muscle and then trying to run," I explained "Stay relaxed, but focused." He huffed in annoyance from my explanation. I rolled my eyes and went back to my thoughts. It can't be the book... Can it? No. No, it can't because I destroyed it..... But still..I just don't understand..... I sighed and pushed the thought to the back of my mind. It was awkwardly quiet.

"Keep practicing, " I instructed. After a frustrating half hour of thinking, I threw my hands up angrily. 

"HOW!" I yelled.

"How what?" Ravi asked. I ran my finger through my hair.

"Nothing," I said.

"No, not nothing," Hongbin sassed. I sighed.

"We've been here longer than you have, so we know more about this place more than you do, " Hyuk urged.

"Okay. Fine. Look, have you seen Hara with a book. Like an odd looking book?" I asked. They shook their heads.

"Damn it," I said under my breath.

"Wait! Yes, yes I have," N said.

"Describe the book," I commanded.

"It was a red, hard cover book and it had some weird writing on it," N said.

"Do you have any idea what the writing said?" I asked.

"Ummm.... No, sorry," he apologized.

"Did it have a symbol on the spine?"

"Yea"

"What was the symbol?" My tone serious.

"Mmm it was a ring of fire with a boiling cauldron in the middle," N described. I frooze.  It can't be.... But I destroyed it... 

"How is this possible?! BUT I DESTROYED IT!" I screamed


Annyeong chingus!

So what do you think?

What's written in the book?

How does Hara have the book anyway?

Comment ur predictions :)

Also subscribe and upvote :D