Chapter Twelve

Remembering and Making Memories

“Wake up!”

            My eyes opened as I felt a pang on my stomach. I groaned in pain, my eyesight was still blurry. “I said WAKE UP!” I quickly moved out of the way and avoided the second kick. I forced myself to stand up and look at my ‘kicker’. I don’t know the guy, but I glared at him anyway. The door was opened and I see people running around in a hurry. What’s happening?

            “We’re leaving.” The guy dragged me outside roughly. But then I remembered Siwon. “Wait! Siwon, he’s-” before I can finish, I saw the Sungmin guy dragging Siwon out. “I’ll take care of him Donghae, you just take care of her.” Donghae tighten his grip around my arm and force me to run all the way outside. The sun was just about to rise. I heard police cars in a distance.

Larry must have found me! Using all my might I kick Donghae from behind and pull myself away from him. Planning to waste some time before help comes, I ran away. Back into the warehouse, where I discovered it was where I was being held. “GET HER QUICK!” I heard Leeteuk shout. I couldn’t run very fast, and was getting tired already. The guys caught up fast. Donghae and another stranger –how many people are there exactly?- grab me from both arms. I tried getting away, shouting as they drag me back to the van. “LET ME GO! LET ME GO!” PANG. I shut up immediately. Leeteuk had slapped me hard, causing my nose to bleed and almost losing consciousness. I didn’t even have the strength to curse at him. I heard the van’s door slam shut and the wheels screeching as we leave the warehouse.

I keep telling myself to stay conscious, so I blinked a few time, shaking my head at the same time. They were tying me again; man does my whole body hurts. My wrist even worse, my nose is still bleeding. But then I almost smiled as I heard sirens just behind us; we were being followed. 

 

 

            A/N: Yeah, hi. Sorry for the late update. And for the short chapter. I get it if you stop waiting lol. Okay then, see ya at the next chapter.