EPILOUGE

Remembering and Making Memories

“Daaaaaadddyyy!”

            “What?” My father’s head pop up from my bedroom door.  I grin at him, causing him to be suspicious.

“What?” he asks again. I point to my stomach mouthing ‘I’m hungry’. He rolled his eyes before leaving without another word.

“Yah! Appa! Pe-go-pah!” I shouted after him.

“Get your into the damn kitchen Jiwon!” he shouted back, I groan.

“Stop being so lazy Jiwon.” Said Sulli who was sitting on the opposite side of me. I put out my tongue to her resulting to her throwing me a big fluffy pillow.

“YAH! YOU LIL-” Before I can finish my sentence she locked me into one of her infamous headlocks. She’s been learning self-defence and had been using it on me a lot. Not letting me catch my breath she drags me downstairs where my father was preparing breakfast. She grins at my father who let out a big hearty chuckle.

“Oh, finally going down I see?” he said smiling still. Sulli let me go and I can finally breathe again. I push her away from the chair she was about to sit and stole the seat from her. She scoffs before trying to shove me away.

“Dad- heeellp!”

“Uncle, look at her!”

“DAD!”

“UNCLE!”

“OW?!” We both said at the same time when we felt somebody knocking our heads together.

Siwon laughs behind Mark who was the one to try and crack our heads open. Sulli and I quickly push him away as she takes the seat next to me. Mark shakes his head.

“Boys, you’re here. Just in time, take your seats.” My father invited them over.

It’s quite common to see Sulli and her brother over at my house now. The house my father can finally buy. He got his job back and has been back in the game for a while. He was promoted not too long ago and has been getting back on his feet now. He’s a lot more busier now but still spends time with me so I can’t complain.

Sulli and I entered the same college here in America. Siwon has decided to live abroad again, this time he’s brought Sulli, who was more than happy to leave the house that holds too many painful memories. Today is the day we both move into our dorms. Siwon and Mark will drive us there.

Siwon has been warmer with Sulli around. Although his face still wears his infamous scowl 24/7, he’s improved. Mark on the other hand followed in his father’s footsteps to go into the business industry so he’s studying in America for the moment too. He still doesn’t like his father and their relationship is still not fixed, but he did confess to me that he has always been interested in business.

The other GOT7 boys are also studying abroad to match up to their families standards. Some agreeing to it, some forced to do it. But Mark told me not to worry about them; they’ll know what to do when the time comes.

“Ready to leave girls?” Siwon asks as he stands up. Sulli nod excitedly, she’s more than just excited for this. She’s been looking forward to it since forever, it was her who drag me into this; Cooing me into living the ‘college life’ as she calls it. Siwon and Mark already carried our bags into the car.

I bid my father goodbye, this time without any hard feelings. He beamed proudly, waving at us as we leave. Sulli in the passenger seat in front with Siwon driving while Mark and me at the back seat.

So a different kind of challenge is laid in front of me. A new beginning, this time I’m not alone. With love ones always having my back, I know it’ll be an easier road. Like the quotes says,

“It’s better to walk in the dark with a friend rather than in the light alone.”

 

 

A/N: It's finished. Sad to say I'm not satisfied with this story. I think I'm going to delete this in the near future but I'm not sure yet. Still, i hope you're okay with it. I'll come back with something better next time. Sorry again for the crappy story haha, *90 degrees bow*