Any Time

Our Adventure With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai POV 

Suho hyung walked around the dorm on the phone probably with our manager as all the other members were off doing their own thing. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Tao hyung were out window shopping since they didn't have anything better to do in the dorms. Kyungsoo was in the kitchen, trying out this new recipe with Luhan, who couldn't cook to save his life, so Kyungsoo was probably doing all the work anyways. 

Sehun was being a brat and locked himself in the room because he was face timing with his mom and he didn't want anyone to disturb or as he said earlier, "no undesirables allowed." Chen, Xiumin, and Lay had gone out to watch a movie so I was all alone and bored until a thought came to my head. 

"Kris!" I shouted. 

I heard some fumbling around until the tall chinese leader came out from the hallway with an ear bud in one ear and pajamas on, he didn't look sleepy though just curious. 

"What is it?" He said in a deep voice. 

"Can you come with me?" 

"Where?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"I want to walk my dogs," I shrugged. 

Kris looked at me with an exasperated face and frowned. "You're kidding me right?! It's almost two in the morning!" 

"It's not like you're doing anything important," 

"Yes I am!" He nodded. "I'm meditating with Tao!" 

Seriously? How stupid did this hyung think I really was?

"For one," I held up my index finger. "Tao is out shopping with Chanyeol and Baek hyung. And two," I held up another finger," you even said so yourself you don't like meditating," I narrowed my eyes. 

Kris immediately widened his eyes and let out a squeak before turning around and dashing down the hallway back to his room quickly. 

"Yah!" I screamed and chucked one of the couch pillows in the same direction. 

Suho was off the phone now and he raised an eyebrow at me when he came back into the living room. 

"Jongin-ah what's wrong?" 

"Nothing," I muttered and folded my arms across my chest. 

"You sure?" He asked me and took a seat on the couch as he put his legs on top of the table and crossed them. 

"Yeah I'm sure, I'm just gonna go out real quick," I sighed and got off the couch as I made my way toward the door to grab my jacket and shoes. 

"I'll call you," 

Once I put my shoes on and had my arms in the sleeves of my jacket; I pulled the door open and walked out the dorm with my phone clutched tightly in my hands. It was slightly chilly outside as I took the walk to the SM building; so I buried my face down in the sweater and shoved my hands into the pocket. 

About twenty minutes later and after sending a call to Suho I made it to the building and pulled the doors open so I could head to the lobby. 

"Oh Jongin-ah! What are you doing here so late?" The woman behind the desk asked me when she caught sight of me. 

"Hi noona," I bowed politely and walked up to the counter so I could lean over. "Are the practice rooms still open?" 

"Bwoh?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter