And Then Comes...

Our Adventure With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehwa POV

 

Two months later...

"Play it over again,"

I turned around where I was facing the front of the mirror to look at Kai who was leaning against the bag I had thrown down earlier. His hat was on backwards and a wife beater clung to his sweaty frame as he brushed his fringe back. 

"Why?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You missed the last part. You moved straight into the locking of the chorus but you were supposed to slow it down," he pointed it out.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair in frustration before pulling my hat off and squatting down in front of the mirror. I didn't see Kai move from his spot but soon he was standing right behind me in the mirror and put his hands on my shoulder to relieve some of the tension there. 

"Hey I'm sorry, you know I don't mean to just always in like that," 

"No you're right," I shook my head. "It's not your fault that I keep messing that up," I sighed. 

"It was just that one time," he reassured me. 

I looked up at his reflection in the mirror and he gave me a reassuring grin before squeezing my shoulder. "Wanna practice one more time then head out after?"

I pursed my lips in thought before nodding and hopping back up onto my feet. "Alright, no mistakes this time,"

"No mistakes," he laughed and turned me around by my waist to place a kiss on my nose. 

I blushed and shoved him away lightly while he laughed and went back over to turn the music on. 

 

Lay POV 

Gosh this was so confusing. I looked down at both of the boxes that I had in my hand and stared back and forth between the two before sighing for the upteenth time. I didn't see why this was such a big deal in the first place, well for me it was an incredibly big deal but maybe I was actually just blowing this out of proportion. But I wanted this to be perfect so you couldn't blame me right? After biting my lip in frustration, one of the sales associate came over to the counter and offered me a soft smile while cocking her head. 

"Annyeonghaseyo can I help you with something?"

I looked up and blushed for looking like such a lost child and immediately showed both boxes to her. "I don't understand what is the difference between these two. They look exactly the same but why is one higher priced than the other?"

She chuckled slighty causing me to frown and took one of the boxes out of my hand to shine the light on it that was attached to the counter which in turn made the features appear even more beautiful. 

"You see," she pointed along the edge. "This has far more diamonds embedded along the side than the other one. Because many people can't exactly see it, it goes unnoticed so they think it's the same thing when it's not. Even the stone," she pointed on both sides. "Is different, these are a brilliant emerald green and shine more in the light."

When I nodded my head in understanding, she smiled and handed it back to me before clasping her hands together. "Is that all I could do for you?"

I looked back and forth between the two boxes again before letting out a deep breath and looking back up. "I'll take this one and if you don't mind I'd really like it in a nice box," I said holding out the more lavish of the two.

"Sure thing," she smiled cheekily and took both boxes from my hands before walking away. "She's a lucky woman by the way," she said over her shoulder. 

I looked down at my feet and rubbed the soles of my Converse together and letting a small smile grace the edge of my lips. 

"I know," I murmured. .

 

Back at the dorm...

"Stop it Tao,"

"No, give me it back, it's not yours. It's mine,"

"Make me!"

Suho sighed as he walked through the door and the first thing he was greeted with was the sound of bickering and arguing between two of the youngest. 

Sehun was sitting on the stool in the kitchen and kept shoving Tao away everytime the boy would lunge forward and try to grab whatever it was they were arguing over out of his hands. He really didn't have the patience or the time to deal with this, he had had a long day and it didn't make it any better with the album they were gearing up for next year. He was stresed and most importantly exhausted. 

Pinching the bridge of his nose, he exhaled loudly and dropped all of his things by the door and shed his jacket onto the couch before stalking over to the two of snapping his fingers. 

"Yah! What the hell is going on with you two?!"

Tao frowned and went to cling to Suho's side while pointing a finger at Sehun but he seemed unfazed as he turned back around in the stool to watch Kyungsoo and Xiumin cooking something in the kitchen. 

"Sehun won't give me back the cologne he said that I could have," he hissed out angrily. "He gave it to me awhile ago and now he just snatched it out of my room and won't give me it back because he said it was never mines,"

Cologne, really?!

Suho took a deep breath and tried to get the maknae's attention by tugging on his grey turtleneck. "Sehun-ah if you were going to give Tao the cologne you can't take that back and if you never wanted it in the first place then you shouldn't have gave it to him,"

"I never said he could have it," he whirled around quickly. "It was more like he could borrow,"

Tao gasped and tried to lunge over to grab it from his hands but the maknae had a little bit of an advantage and just held it above his head and out of arms length while cackling. 

"Liar! You said I could have it!"

"No I didn't!"

"Suho!"

"Sehun stop and just give it back," the leader sighed. 

"But hyung-"

The leader took another deep breath before rubbing his temples out of frustration and deciding he didn't want to deal with this anymore. All he wanted was his nice warm and comfy bed, not all this yelling. 

"Kris!" he shouted. "Wu Yifan you better get your in here now!"

At the mention of the Chinese leader's name, both boys immediately stopped bickering and Tao looked wide eyed behind him as he could hear footsteps approaching from the far hallway and it wasn't too long until the tall guy had made his way over. 

"Suho, what is it? What's wrong?" he said concerned. 

"Handle this please," he sighed and pointed at both of the boys before stalking over down to his own room. 

Kris stood there confused in the hallway for a whole second before he frowned at both of them and glared at Sehun. "Whatever you did, say sorry and give it back to Tao because I know it was you,"

"Hyung!" Sehun said shocked. "That's not fair, why do you always defend the panda?"

"Now Sehun," Kris stressed. 

The maknae took one look at the leader and his hard glare and sighed before handing over the bottle of Armani cologne and folding his arms across his chest. "Fine,"

Tao smiled widely and held the cologne to his chest before running out of the area, not forgetting to give his gege a short hug and scurry back to his room. 

"Not fair," Sehun mummbled and turned back around to face his hyungs. 

Kris just smiled with a shrug and strolled into the kitchen, taking an appreciative whiff of the air and sighing in satisfaction. "What are you guys making?"

Kyungsoo looked over his shoulder and smiled at the tall Canadia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter