Afternoon Plans

Our Adventure With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three Weeks Later

Its been three weeks since the first competition that we won in and two weeks since the second competition that we also won first place in. It was amazing. We even got to spend some time with the special guests who happened to be TVXQ and a few members from Super Junior. And may I say, I was starstruck. I couldn't talk to most of them whenever they asked me something. So Son In had to answer for me most of the time. Jaehwa was in the same situation as I was so Won In answered some of the questions for her as well.

Since the the first competition Jaehwa has been sensitive over the topic of EXO. Especially the mention of Kai's name. She tenses up each time, when anyone even mentions his name. What did that boy do to my Unni? I have no clue. But I will find out and if it's something that her upset, I will be sure to kill him... slowly.

I was lying across the couch as I channel surfed. Jaehwa was on the recliner reading something through her phone when the doorbell suddenly rang.

"Who could that be? Are you expecting someone?" I asked slightly lifting my head up to look towards the door. These are the times when I need x-ray vision...

Jaehwa shrugged as she placed her phone down onto the coffee table as she closed the recliner. She stood up with a sigh before slowly walking over to the door. She leaned forward to look out the peep hole. I layed back onto the pillow to rest my haed when I heard her gasp making snap my head up. "What?" I asked as I sat up.

"Should I answer the door?" she asked nervously. Who or what could it be that is making her so nervous?

"Is it someone?" I asked "Yeah,"

I sighed. "Then answer it,"

She sighed before unlocking the door. I raked my hands through my messy hair and attempted to fix it. I stood up and walked over to the door. I looked up and gasped as well.

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked

"I'm here to see if you wanted to hang out with us?" he asked.

"W-Why would we want to hang out with you?" answered Jaehwa coldly.

He simply shrugged as he smirked. "I just thought you two would be bored at home,"

"Kai... we don't want to hang out with you or anyone from your group so leave," said Jaehwa as she was going to slam the door shut, but Kai stuck his foot in the doorway.

Jaehwa sighed and glared at him. "Take you foot out," she said through clenched. "Aniyo,"

"Stop being so difficult!" she yelled. "Not until you agree,"

Jaehwa turned around to look at me. "Do you want to hang out with them?" she asked. I knew she wanted to but she was being difficult again whenever she wasn't sure about something... I wonder what Kai did to her?

I shrugged. "I guess only if you want to," I said

"Fine. Just this time,"

Kai's face lit up and he smiled widely. "Come in while we get ready," said Jaehwa as she opened the door wider. Kai gladly came in.

"Wow this is a nice place," he said looking around. "Thanks. You can wait here in the living room," I said guiding him towards the living room.

He sat down on the couch and continued to look around. "We'll be back," I said as I went to my room to get dressed.

 

Twenty minutes later

Kai lead us out towards his car and opened the door for Jaehwa and I. Jaehwa was riding shot gun while I was in the back. Kai ran around to the driver side.

"So... where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see," he smiled as he took off.

About fifteen minutes later, Kai was pulling up in front of SM HQ. "W-What are we doing here?" I asked shocked. I would have never known that I would be in front of SM.

"Just Because," he smiled once more before parking the car and getting out. He opened the door for me and then for Jaehwa. "Thanks," muttered Jaehwa as she got out.

Kai lead us towards the front of the building and then guided us through the lobby. It was simple but elegant. We made our way towards the elevator and Kai pressed the up button. The elevator dinged and the doors slide open.

We got in and Kai pressed the button for the third floor. "Seriously what are you doing?" asked Jaehwa irratated as the doors closed the elevator started ascending.

"Can't you be patient?" he asked. "No. Now tell me," she demanded. Kai smirked before looking at her. His eyes seemed to be sparkling as he smiled at her. I looked at her and she was blushing. Do they perhaps... like each other!? Or does Kai like her?

I watched them before the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Kai lead us out and we followed him towards one of the various practice rooms available at SM.

I peeked in some of them and found them to be empty but in one of the practice rooms that we did pass had people dancing. I took a closer look and found it to be Super Junior. I slightly gasped as I clasped my hands over my mouth as tears formed and threatened to fall. I was shell-shocked. I would have never imagined that I'd be on the other side of the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter