You're Like A Child

Our Adventure With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I twirled the chopsticks in my hand as Kai looked down at the table and shifted uncomfortably but I just turned my attention to Luhan who leaned across Sehun to smile at me.

"Do you know any Chinese?" he asked curiously.

I raised my eyebrow at him and Xiumin rolled his eyes while Sehun slapped his shoulder lightly.

"Yah hyung why are you asking things like that?"

"I just wanted to know," he frowned and turned to look at the maknae with a sullen expression. 

Before they started arguing or Luhan burst into tears, I tapped on the back of his hand and shook my head with a slight smile.

"Aniyo, I don't know Chinese that well but I've always wanted to learn,"

His eyes lit up and he clapped his hands excitedly before pointing at himself, Xiumin and Lay. "We could teach you Chinese, if you want and--"

"Lu-ge, I don't think Jaewha wants to be taught Chinese at the moment," Lay interrupted him.

"Yixing," Luhan frowned. "Everyone wants to know Chinese," he rolled his eyes.

"Not from you," Baekhyun mumbled and Chanyeol covered his mouth to hold back a laugh while the rest of the members burst out in a fit of giggles and I saw Won In bight back a smile.

"Shut up you overcooked piece of bacon," he stressed the last word.

"I'll shut up as soon as you do Mulan," Baekhyun sneered at him.

Luhan was just about to reach across the table toward the eyeliner boy before Suho finally butted in and stood up to calm them both down while trying to fight away a blush that was apparent on his cheeks.

"Yah both of you stop it! We have guests and you're acting very immature towards these nice people. Now stop embarrassing all of us and apologize," the leader scolded them.

Suho turned back around to bow before us and whisper a mianhae but Won In just patted his back and told him to take a seat and it was alright. Baekhyun was about to open his mouth to object, but Kris looked over at him with a strong glare and the boy shut up and bowed his head at us.

"Mianhae,"

"Mianhae," Luhan said after him.

"It's okay," Seon waved her hand. "Teaching Jaewha Chinese would have been a lost cause anyway, she can barely speak Korean," Seon giggled.

"Yah!" I glared and leaned under the table to pinch her really hard on her thigh.

"Ow!" she yelped.

Kai looked over and grinned at us while Kris laughed and shook his head before the waiter was coming back with a tray of food and other workers behind him. 

"Shut up you two," Won In snapped and hit both of us on the back of our heads. 

I rubbed the back of my head with a frown and Seon glared at him before our food was being set down in front of us and the boys were all clapping and staring in awe. 

"Wah we will definitely eat good," Chen clapped his hands. 

"Kamsahamnida," D.O. smiled. 

"This is so much," Tao breathed and looked down the table at all the food. 

Kris rubbed his hands together and Lay leaned across the table to grab some plates to pass around to everyone. 

"Here for you Seon," he smiled and placed a plate in front of her. 

Kai bit his bottom lip nervously and handed me some napkins which I thanked him for before reaching for the tteokbokki and sweet potatoes  while everyone else was grabbing food and distributing it. 

Tao slurped some noodles and Kris stuffed some seaweed into his mouth while trying to reach over for some chicken and I distributed some rice onto Seon's plate while Suho passed out drinks. 

"Hyung," Sehun said wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Can you grill some of the meat?" 

Chanyeol looked up surprised and pointed to himself while D.O. frowned. 

"Me?" 

"No your twin brother," Sehun said expressionless. 

"But I always grill the meat," D.O. said. 

"Not ever since you made that bitter salty pork with Chen hyung when we went to the cabin," Sehun shook his head. 

"Yah!" D.O. pouted and Chanyeol laughed before giving the wide eyed boy a sympathetic look. 

"Maybe next time Kyungsoo," 

I chuckled and stuffed a few pieces of food in my mouth while everyone crowded around their food and the only thing that could be heard was the sound of lips smacking and slurping of food. 

 

An hour later...

"And so I was telling manager hyung to let me go and have some ice cream and walk around or else I was going to let Soo man know about the colorful magazines I found in the back of the van," Chen wiggled his eyebrows. 

Seon and I both laughed while their manager blushed and ducked his head down on the table so no one would look at him. 

"You're horrible." Lay smiled. 

"Hey it worked!" Chen pointed to him. "He let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter