The Winners

Our Adventure With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shear fact that all the girls went wild was an understatement. Jaehwa and I along with the rest of guys rolled our eyes. I mean sure it EXO but... we actually already met them. More or less...

All the EXO members smiled and bowed. "1,2,3" said Suho

"Annyounghaseyo EXO-iminda. We are one," the all said in unison. Making the girls cheer, squeal, scream, yell... etc. They were really fangirling.

I would be lieing if I said I wasn't internally fangirling. But I had to keep my cool, I didn't want them to know that I was just as a fangirl like everyone else.

The MC started talking. "So as you can see the special guests are EXO. They will be performing something special for you all before we decide the winner. So please everyone take your seats!" he said smiling.

Everyone shuffled off the stage and made their way towards the seats. Everyone in the audience looked on in anticipation. As I sat down, I noticed that Lay was staring intently at me. I blushed slightly and looked away, trying to avoid eye contact.

The boys got into position for their routine. First it started off with the dubstep intro that they performed about two months ago.

Seeing how Lay moved so fluidly was amazing. I might have watched their video a few times but nothing beats watching it live. I looked over to my right to see that Jaehwa seemed to be as equally impressed.

Afterwards they started performing a different routine. It was amazing how they were all able to pull something off like that. Then they performed Wolf, Growl and a few other of their songs.

---

Jaehwa's POV

When they started with the dubstep intro I was a little taken back on how Kai could dance. I mean, I have watched them perform on tv before that now was something different.

I watched intently, from time to time I could have sworn that Kai would look my way. But honestly, I don't think that was the case.

Many of the girls were chanting out their names or yelling.

Once their performance was over, they bowed and thanked the MC. The MC waved it off and continued the competition.

"So... with the help of EXO, we'll decide the qualifying teams and the winner for today," announced the MC.

Everyone cheered and clapped. I was restless. I didn't mind that we got 2nd or even 3rd place. I mean we have won a lot of local dance competitions. But this was, at least me and Seon's first big dance competition and I couldn't help but to nervous.

"Unni... its okay," smiled Seon as she grabbed my hand. She seemed to have noticed how tensed I was. "I really want us to get 1st place. I don't want to disappoint Son In and Won In," I said sighing. Seon smiled even more. "Don't worry about them. They've won to many time at bigger competitions. So this is nothing to them," she said trying to comfort me.

I nodded. "You're right,"

It seemed like forever before the MC followed by EXO came back out on the stage.

"Alright everyone. You all must be wondering what you all got right? As you know, we had 160 teams compete today. But only the first 60 well go on to the next round which is next week. I'll start off from 60 and work my way towards 1st place which EXO well announce," said the MC. He started saying the names of the qualifying teams and cheers and cries started erupting all over the place.

Me and Seon were holding our hands together tightly. Hoping and wondering what place we got. The MC got to 20 and by then I was on edge. I really really hoped we were at least in the top ten because then in the next round we would have a fighting chance.

The MC got to 15 and I was literally leaning forward in my seat. Even the twins were on edge. We all were dying to know our results. We've worked so hard and came a long way to not even qualify.

Soon he got to number 10. Now I was even more nervous and anxious. I seriously wanted to know. I saw that Seon was biting her lower lip and tapping her finger on the arm rest. I knew she was as nervous as me. Maybe even more.

Soon number five. My heart seemed to want to beat out of my chest as he got to number 3. Than number 2. The teams for 3rd and 2nd place were called towards the stage to receive their metals.

"Okay. So the moment, that a lot of you have been waiting for," smiled the MC as he looked around at the crowd.

I had both my hands on either side of the chair as I sat forward. The twins were basically doing the same. I saw that a lot of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter