Shocked

Our Adventure With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jaehwa left, I was left alone with room full of guys... I don't know how I should feel about it.

Most of my attention was towards Lay who was showing me funny pictures on his phone. The rest of the guys were busy talking among themselves or practicing dancing. Eunhyuk and Young Soo were catching up, talking about various things.

I was starting to get worried about Jaehwa, but knowing Jaehwa she would be okay. I just wonder where she went.

Suddenly Donghae and Sungmin came over. "Hey Seon-ah, do you and your friends want to stay for dinner?" asked Sungmin smiling.

"Uhh... yeah sure," I responded a little nervous. "Great!" chimed Donghae as he smiled widely. I blushed slightly. I looked over at Lay to see him with a hard to read expression. He seemed kind of distant but then he seemed to shake it off and smile at me. I shrugged it off.

 

A few minutes later Jaehwa comes storming in. She sits down next to me with a huff. "What's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"Can we leave?" she asks abruptly. I look at her shocked. "Waeyo?"

"Because... I just want to leave,"

"Well... Donghae and Sungmin invited us to stay for dinner," I said

She looks at me with a stern look. "Will you can stay if you want," she says getting up and grabbing her belongings. The others notice her attitude and are curious as to why. Suddenly Kai comes barging in. I didn't even notice he had left the practice room. He goes and sits next to Taemin without a word. Taemin looks at him concerned but Kai isn't even answering any of his questions.

I notice Jaehwa tense up. She takes one last look before leaving. "UNNI!" I yell as I too get up. "Wait Seon-ah!" yells Son In behind me but I was already out of the practice room chasing after Jaehwa. I catch up to her and grab her by the arm.

I turn her around and I notice that she's... crying?

"U-Unni whats the matter?" I ask her. "Kai is the matter. He made me so upset," she chokes out.

I suddenly start to get angry myself. NO one makes my Unni upset and makes her cry. No matter who it is. "What did he do?" I asked trying to stay calm. I wanted to go back to that practice him and grab him by the collar and demand what he did to Jaehwa.

She explained to me what had happened on the roof. "He was being a freaking baby. He doesn't know what wants and he gets so jealous over nothing!" she exclaims. I wanted to smirk but I had to hold it back.

"Unni I hate to say this but... It seems like you like this idiot," I said smirking slightly. Her eyes widened in shock. "Yah. Don't talk to your sunbae like that. I don't like that ," she huffed as she wiped the tears away.

"Mianhae... but I think you do,"

She rolled her eyes and huffed. "Whatever. I'm leaving,"

"No your not. We're going to have dinner with them first," I said grabbing her arm and dragged her back to the practice room.

---

Lay's POV

I was starting to worry that they wouldn't come back. Kai looked really upset and it seemed like it had to do with Jaehwa because she was also angry.

"What did you this time?" demanded Kyuhyun.

"What do you mean Hyung?" asked Kai from his spot next to Taemin. "We all know that you screwed up. And that it has to with Jaehwa now spill,"

I looked over to the twins and their cousin. They looked mildly surprised.

Kai sighed. "Nothing. It doesn't matter now,"

I wanted to do something he just ruined my chance to talk to Seon. I bit back my own anger that was raising, when suddenly the practice room door opened and in came Seon in with Jaehwa. Jaehwa looked like she wanted to die. She obviously didn't want to be here but Seon looked happy which meant she was had succeeded in convincing Jaehwa to come back.

"Are we heading out now? Or our you going to practice some more?" asked Seon. "We were waiting on you two," smiled Donghae as he lead the way out of the room.

I made my way over to Kai. "You better fix whatever you to Jaehwa," I muttered before walking away to follow the rest out.

 

Once we were at the restaurant I was sitting next to Seon and Jaehwa was on her other side. Kai was sitting right across from her. Donghae was across from Seon and everyone else had filled in the empty spots. We had to put so many tables together to accommodate all of us. Jaehwa was looking down the whole time while Seon was talking to the other members. Son In and Won In seemed to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter