Dance Competition Part I

Our Adventure With EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwa and I walked into the dance studio to find Won In, Son In, and their cousin Jang Young Soo already practicing their routine (first half) for Seoul's Annual Dance Jamboree.

We gently placed our bags in the corner and watched them practice. The twins were well known national and internationally. We were lucky to be able to work with them. I had meet Son In by accident when I had gone to L.A to visit family. I bumped into him in Korea Town as I walked along the streets.

Both Jaehwa and I sat down as they finished up. Won In ran over to his laptop to stop the music. The other two were breathing heavily as they looked at us through the mirror. "Good Morning ladies," smiled Son In as placed his hands on his head to breath in deeper.

"Annyoung," chimed Young Soo. "Annyoung Young Soo-sshi," I smiled. "Annyoung," said Jaehwa.

"You guys were really good!" I said. Won In just looked at me. "Good? Not great? Or even amazing?"

"Hush up," sneered Jaehwa. Son In and Young Soo chuckled a little. "So um... I have a question for the both of you," said Son In suddenly turning around and walking over to us.

"What would that be?" I asked tilting my head to the side as Son In, Won In and Young Soo sat down in front of us. "Well..." started Son In.

"Both our female partners for 'Don't Hold the Wall' (Second half) quit on us. And we were wondering if you two would be able to fill the spots," finished Young Soo.

I looked at them shocked as Jaehwa looked at them blankly. "How did I see this coming?" stated Jaehwa rolling her eyes.

"I-I don't know. I already have my routine with Jaehwa and then the routine with Son In-sshi and Won In-sshi...," I said looking down. "I also have a routine with Won In and Young Soo on top with the one I'm doing with Seon-ah," added Jaehwa.

"If you're worried about multiple entries... than we already have that covered. It's allowed, as long as its with one added person or less," stated Won In nonchalantly.

"Are you sure?" I questioned. "Of course. I read over the rules," he smiled proudly. Both Jaehwa and I rolled our eyes. Young Soo snickered while Son In just shrugged.

"But... we have less than a week!" I exclaimed. "You two are fast learners. You'll be fine. Come on. Lets practice all the routines," said Son In standing up.

"Fine," I muttered as I got up as well followed by Jaehwa. We did our routine first, than the routine I had with the twins next, than the one that Jaehwa had with Won In and Young Soo. Afterwards, Jaehwa and I learned the group routine. Of course Won In worked with me and Son In worked with Jaehwa. Young Soo would help out the both of us from time to time.

At first it was a little hard but after practicing it for a while I finally got it down and once we started again as a group we actually didn't do that bad.

"That's good for today ladies. See what I tell you?" smirked Son In. "Yeah okay. We have to practice hard the last remaining days," I said.

Jaehwa nodded in agreement. "I know I know. Alright... 8 o'clock sharp here everyday but the day before the competition," he said. "Dismissed," finished Won In.

"God. They really are twins," muttered Jaehwa as we gathered our bags and left the studio. I laughed really hard.

 

Dance Competition Day

Jaehwa and I drove to the competition site. It was at a private venue in Gangnam-gu. But of course everyone was welcomed.

Jaehwa parked the car and we both got out. It was packed full of people waiting to enter. "This is more nerve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter