A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

Sunggyu: W-Why?

Myungsoo: Because I don't want to go through the same thing again

Sunggyu: T-That will n-never h-happen

Myungsoo: I'm sorry

He took off his ring then dropped it into his tea standing up he took his leave running towards the door, I couldn't move a inch becuase my brain was still proccessing what he just said. I looked at his tea grabbing his cup I quickly drank it pulling out the ring and putting it on my finger, standing up I walked slowly towards the door telling them to put it on my tab and that I will be back to work in a couple of days. I walked slowly down the street getting yelled at by old people and little kids because I was in their way or moving to slow, I wanted to cry but I just couldn't for some reason mabye because I have been crying for a month and half and I was fresh out of them. The rain got heavier after he dropped the bomb so I was now soaking wet walking back to the house that we got together, as I opened the door it just smelled of the boys and Myungsoo which made me happy for a moment but that soon faded quickly.

Walking up the stairs I through myself onto the bed rolling around in it soon found comfort in the smell that once made me happy. I got up walked down the hall and opened the boys room doors to see that everything was still there but the clothes were the only thing missing, I started to get cold and remembered that I was soaking wet and had just walked through every room in the house leaving water as I went. I stripped as I made my way to the bathroom hopping into the shower only to feel the tears that I wanted to cry earlier coming near, sliding down the wall sitting on the tiled floor crying as water made them disapper down the drain.

Sunggyu: Why am I so stupid? I finally got the guy I liked and couldn't even keep him! Why has my life become so bad and pathetic! I should just die!

After saying what I felt I thought that it would be a good Idea if I had just died when I had the chance to because if I did then I wouldn't be hurt right now crying on the floor. Getting up off the floor I turned off the shower and got changed into all white throwing on a white jacket and some shoes, locking the house I made ny way towards my parents. Why? Because when I do kill myself I want to be surronded by my family so that they can know that I died of a broken heart. When I made it there I was surprised to see Heechul and Siwon's car in the drive way but the more the better, I knocked on the door and was greeted by my brother who welcomed me with a hug. I was soaking wet again but honestly I didn't care anymore because by now I was done with life for once I can say that I was honestly tired and ready to die.

When I walked in the house everybody was in the living room chatting and was surprised to see me but they welcomed me like they always do. Heechul told me that he was pregnant and I told him that I was happy for him but on the inside it hurt me even more to know that my bestfriend was leaving me also. Because now Heechul only comes to drop off my homework and leaves when I tell him to, he doesn't stay and pester my like how he use to, I miss the old him. Everybody was asking me what I was here for shrugging my shoulders I sat down because why does it matter any way, but I was happy when they told me that Amber was at Eunhyuk Hyung's parents so now she doesn't have to see me leave the way I am.

After talking for a while I looked at the clock noticing that it was midnight so standing up I left the group and walked into the kitchen, walking towards the knife rack I went through my selctions finally choosing the one that I thought suited this situation the most. Walking back into the living room everybody stopped talking because they noticed the knife dangling from my finger tips, in my head the knife almost looked fragile. I stood infront of every one with my head hanging low noticing that tears were running down my face again and falling to the floor which had me chuckle a little but this wasn't a situation to laugh for. Lifting my head to see that everybody was watching my closely trying to figure out what I was going to do and they went all wide-eyed when I put it to my throat.

Mom: Sunggyu....Baby...What are y-you doing with that knife?

Sunggyu: I'm tired Mom

Donghae: Sunggyu put the knife down right NOW!

Sunggyu: No Hyung, I'm tired

Heechul: Sunggyu what are you tired o-of?

Sunggyu: Life!

Dad: Sunggyu can you please stop playing around and put the knife down slowly

Sunggyu: I'm Sorry!

I pulled the knife quickly dropping to the floor and all I could see was red then black. Even though nobody else could see it I was smiling on the inside because now I don't have to hurt anymore, now I'm not tired.

Heechul's POV-

Sunggyu pulled the knife dropping to the floor and blood just started to spray out of the open wound making its way across everybody before it landed on him. We all jumped up quickly and called for help which didn't take long because a ambulance pulled up taking him to the hospital. We all got in our cars following behind the ambulance making our way to the hospital, I called Myungsoo but he didn't answer his phone it went straight to voice mail leaving me confused and a little angry. When we made it they quickly rushed Sunggyu into surgery while we sat waiting for him to come out, as I looked around everybody was in different shades of shock. Henry was comforting Ryewook who was crying calling out Sunggyu's name, Donghae was standing against the wall with his back facing us and slowly he slid down the wall until he was on his knees which made Eunhyuk run over to check on him. I started to cry as I recalled him telling us he was sorry and as I cryed Siwon came over and hugged me into his chest making me cry even more.

It was about a hour later when a doctor came out calling for us which we quickly rushed towards him. Smiling he told us that Sunggyu was okay and had no major damage but he cut close to a artery which made him bleed out like that, he also said that Sunggyu was back into a coma and seeing how much blood he lost it would take at least a couple of months for him to come out of it. We all sighed in relief because a coma is better than him being dead, we all started to walk towards Sunggyu's ward when suddenly my phone rang. Excusing myself I took the call and was relieved that it was Myungsoo calling me back but he sounded like he had been crying which had me worried.

Heechul: Are you okay?

Myungsoo: Yeah, so why did you call?

Heechul: Sunggyu's in the hospital

Myungsoo: W....hat? WHY?

Heechul: He tired to commit suicide but now he is in coma so hurry and come down here, he is in room 224 on the 2nd floor.

Myungsoo: I am on my way!!

He hung up the phone quickly and I turned making my way towards said room, upon opening the I could see that Sunggyu had this gigantic white bandage wrapped around his throat. He was also ghostly pale and his hair was soaked in blood which had dried making his hair a faint red. I sat down looking at Sunggyu noticing that he had two of the same rings on his finger which made me wonder what was going on but right now I did't want to think, I put my head in my hands waiting until Myungsoo came which was quickly. He came bursting through the door startling everybody, walking straight pass Sunggyu up to me he asked me to come out in the hallway for a moment. When we got out of the room he slid down the wall asking what had happened and I told him everything that Sunggyu said, he started to cry telling me that I could go because he needed some time to absorbe everything. I went back in the room going back to my other poistion only to hear a moment later stuff crashing and somebody scream which made us all run out into the hallway.

Myungsoo's POV-

After Heechul told me what had happened I started to cry really hard because the only reason I decided to break up was because I didn't want him to get hurt. I had already lost one Sunggyu and I didn't want to lose another so this just flipped everything upside down, when I first walked into the room I caught a glimpse of Sunggyu and noticed that he was wearing both of our rings on his finger. What the hell did I just do? That was the only question running through my mind because I knew that I was the cause of this and it just hit me hard because I love Sunggyu so much that it hurts but I would rather I get hurt than to see him get hurt. I stood up and for some reason my mind went blank. When I came back I was laying in the middle of the hallway with broken chairs and pieces all around me, as I looked around everybody was standing over me staring at me but all I could see was Sunggyu.

I ended up being put on a stretcher then rolled down to the E.R becuase I was bleeding from my leg pretty badly and when I looked at it I noticed that I had a chair leg stuck in it. But why don't I feel anything becuase no matter how immortal I am I can still feel pain but why can't I feel the pain that I am suppose to be feeling now. I was rolled into surgery only to be put to sleep with gas and as I closed my eyes I saw red hair but I couldn't exactly see who it belong to.

I woke up to see that I was laying in a bed with my leg wrapped and dangling from a sling, I looked around waiting for my eye sight to adjust and when I finally did I saw everybody standing and watching Sunggyu. Groaning I tried to sit up but I couldn't so I just decided to lay down which had two males walking towards me, I wanted to smile but as I tried to a tear slipped out but I still smiled becuase I wanted to act like everything was okay. The two males I called family; Donghae and Siwon, were by my side asking what happened and was I okay which I didn't really have an answer to but I told them I was fine anyway. After a while a doctor came in telling me that I had to stay in the hospital for about a month then take physical rehab becase of the damage the wood caused to my leg. He went over to check on Sunggyu also then quietly left telling us that he would be back in the afternoon for another check up, which I thanked him for.

Myungsoo: Donghae Hyung?

Donghae: Yeah?

Myungsoo: Can you hand me the larger ring off of Sunggyu's finger

Donghae: Why?

Myungsoo: Becuase it's mine and I want it on my finger not next to his were it doesn't belong

Donghae: And why doesn't it belong on his finger?

Myungsoo: Becuase it belongs on mine

Donghae nodded his head and careful pulled the ring off and made his way back over towards me, handing it to me I slid it on my finger and stared at it. A nurse came in saying visiting hours for this time slot is over and that they will have to come back tomorrow, they all left bidding us goodbye. From were I layed I could see Sunggyu and it looked that he was just sleeping because his heart rised and dropped like it normally did which made me smile a little bit on the inside but on the outside silent tears fell from my face and landed onto the pillow supporting my head. But the main thing on my mind was, What was Sunggyu thinking?