A Second Chance to Love Death

A Second Chance to Love Death

~ Ending Review ~

I turned back around to face God/Jesus and thanked him for letting me do this, and in return he said that he would grant me one thing. I didn't take long to think and just said the first thing that came to mind.

Sunggyu: I want to met them in my next life. Even if I am not able to remember them or they are not able to remember me. I want to met them all again and live as a family even if they don't remember me. Because all I wish for is there happiness.

===========================================================================================================================

- 10 years later -

Since I have been up here I have been doing a lot of filling in and just general helping around. Even though couldn't physically help my family I became that voice in the back of their head telling them what is right and what is wrong. I am proud that the boys kept their promise to wear the clothes I brought for them but that was 10 years ago and they are still wearing them till this day, espically Dongwoo and his dinosaure shirt. Myungsoo is a lot better than the last time I physically saw him but he is still getting over what has happened even though it has been a decade.

Today I was filling in for the goddess of fertiality and let me tell you this is the hardest job so far, because I have to approve for which family or couple should have a child. I am no miracle worker even though I can make miracles happen, how am I suppose to know about each couple or family. Getting fustrated I asked one of her assistants to help me with what to do and the information of each person. When I was done with that job I had to go see the big man on campus because he suddenly asked to see me.

As I was walkign towards his office I was greeted with all sorts of happy and friendly face, which I equally returned. When I made it to his office the door was thrown open and I was pulled in, but all I could hear was his hearty laughter filling the room and my ears causing me to laugh with him. We went to go sit down but I didn't even stay sitting for that long because suddenly I was jumping for joy.

Sunggyu: Are you serious?!?

God/Jesus: Yes I am, Kim Sunggyu you are getting a second chance at life!

Sunggyu: Thank You!!! But whose child am I going to be now? Also am I going to look the same or am I not? But my most important question is, Will I be able to remember?

God/Jesus: You are going to be the child of Henry and Ryewook, they are a really nice couple they also have a older son named Donghae. Yes, you will look the same as you do know, and about your last question No you will not be able to remember but they will and fate already has a plan for you. So go get ready you are almost due!

Sunggyu; Again Thank You! Also I had so much fun hanging out with you for all these years. See you when I get all old and prunny!

I skipped out of his office and flew towards my little could, I just couldn't contain my joy. I ran over to one of my friends his name is Heechul and told him the news, he also said that he got a second chance. We looked like total angel idiots jumping, dancing, and screaming on a cloud. I told Heechul bye and went to the gates where I was engulfed in a blindign white light, new life here I come.

- Couple of Hours Later -

I opened my newborn eyes to come face to face with another blinding light and the outline of people dressesd in green. While they were cleaning me, weighing me, and everything else I got sleepy and feel asleep. I woke up to the sound of people awing and fangirling over how cute I was, but all I could do was reach my little cubby fingers out and grab onto a finger that was pointed in my face. Withotu even knowing it I started to cry but even if I am in baby form now I still knew when I was hungry and that was now. I ended up being brestfeed but even though it was from a man it tasted good and I wanted more.

When I was finally full I was burped and left out to play with and meet the family. They are a really nice couple but my hyung is a whole other story because the first thing that comes otu his mouth is critizim.

Mom: Hey baby Sunggyu, my name is Ryewook but you can call me mama

Dad: Hey cutie, my name is Henry and I am your Daddy

Donghae: Why is his eyes so small? I can barely see them!

Dad: Donghae don't be like that and say hi to your little brother

Donghae: Hi baby brother my name is Donghae and I am 6 years old, so you have to call me Hyung.

I laughed at his cuteness my new family was going to be nice and fun, even if my older brother is a critic. You kow I can already tell he is going to be the over-protective type.

~ 7 years old ~

Sunggyu: Donghae Hyung! Wait for me!!!

I was running after my hyung trying to catch him because we were having a race with some of the boys in our neighboorhood. Seeing as me and my bestfriend Heechul are the youngest we are also the slowest runner, which means we both lost the race and have to do the penlty but at least we are doing it together. The penlty was that we had to go and buy everybody ice-cream but we can't have any, which in return made me and heechul pout but we had to do it anyway.

We both ran into our houses asking our parents for money to buy ice cream with adn when we got it we meet back up at the playground. When we made it there we asked everybody which type of flavor ice-cream they wanted and when we got the information we both walked away hand in hand towards the store. Seeing as how we were short and couldn't reach the handle to get the ice-cream the store lady had to help us, paying we thanked her and left. As Hyung and his older friends saw us rounding the corner they came running up to us grabbing the bags and started eating.

SInce me and Heechul lost we sat and played in the sand building castles and stuff, in my opinion we would looked depressed to anybody walking by but we knew we weren't. Why? Because we always lose in these types of games all the time but even if we do our hyungs always share their ice-cream with us. They should be coming in 3,2,1.

Donghae: Here, finish the rest of it Sunggyu

Sunggyu: Thank You, Hyung

Kangin: Here Heechul

Heechul: Thank you, Hyung

After finishing our ice-cream we went back to playing, but the problem with going to the park is that none of the other boys want to play with us. Heechul and I really didn't understand why until one day we asked and ended up running away crying. The reason was because they didn't want to play with us because we looked like girls and that would ruin their game but we could be the cheerleaders. We both were feeling the same pain becuase we ran away crying but we didn't get far because our brothers came and scooped us up making it hard for us to leave.

Donghae & Kangin: What's wrong? Why are both of you crying?

Heechul: Nobody wants to play with u-us

Kangin: And why is that?

Sunggyu: Because we look like GIRLS!!!

Donghae: Ok, just stop crying. Did they say anything else?

Heechul: They said that we would ruin their game, so instead they want us to be cheerleaders!

Kangin: Don't worry about them, they are just jealous because you both are cuter than they could ever be

That only made us giggle and when we stopped crying we went home because it was getting late, and since our hyungs were going to stay at a friends place I asked if Heechul could have a sleepover with me. This is going to be the best night ever!

- Sunggyu's Dream -

I always wake up in the same dark room with only a red light in the distance, but no matter how hard I try and stop myself I keep on walking. I walk and walk until I am standing right in the middle of the red light, which I later find out is fire. My whole body is on fire I can feel the fire burning my body until I can't stand it anymore and stop resisting.

I lay down in the pit of fire but my body is no longer burning but instead the pit of fire turned into three blurry figures. The two figures standing on each side of me both say the same thing in unison, while the third stand's in front of me smiling and laughing.

~ Ma ~ The two figures say in unison

~ Mommy ~ The smiling and laughing third one says

But then suddenly out in the distance I hear my name being called by a unknow figure dressed in all black, but the way he says my name sounds out of depresion and saddness.

~ Sunggyu, I can't live with out you! I just can't! ~ The man dressed in all black weeps out

And right before I jump out of my nightmare the same saying always echos off the walls but it is always in my voice, like I said it before or heard it some where.

~ A bond between Mother and Child is stronger espically when the bond is shared with more than one ~

Then I am engulfed back into the pit of flames on to be shaken awoke by an unknow person.

- End of Dream -

I was awoken by Heechul and Mom like I always am and I always get the same thing said to me by them. ' You were saying strange things in your sleep' and ' You are sweating a lot did you have that nightmare again?'. Actually I have been having the same dream for a couple of years now and I always end and begin in a pit of fire. But even if that is the case I can never wake myself up or I have to wait until early morning until I can wake.